Purina Beneful Baked Delights Dog Snacks Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 313 in Pet Products

April 29, 2017

My dog just absolutely loves these treats, I have a king shepard weighing 157 lbs and he just gets so excited when I grab these bags of treats, so far he hasn't eaten a flavour he doesn't like, I highly recommend these for just day to day treats for trained dogs, or as a reward for dogs in training, also very fair in price, c mon be nice, go get your pooch a bag

February 16, 2016

My dogs absolutely love these treats, the ingredients are pretty basic with not alot of artificial mess and fillers. They tend to have sensitive tummies so I have to be careful with new treats and food. There were no issues whatsoever with these treats, other than they didn't want to just have one, they kept coming back for more and more. I love feeding treats to my dogs that make them happy and have ingredients and made by a trustworthy company that make me happy! I'll be making the switch!

December 15, 2015

My pup couldnt get enough. I did have to break it up - no biggie.

3.2/5

February 13, 2015

These are okay doggy treats, but I found a couple of them are actually too big for a toy or mini poodle. He couldn't get them in his mouth to chew and spit it out. They are a hard treat, so I used a little hammer and broke them into tiny pieces. He didn't seem to care for them, but my friend's dogs did.

November 28, 2014

Bought on sale - 1/2 off promotion. My three JRT dogs went crazy for them - they are not big treat biscuit fans. The size was perfect for them and they didn't appear to be too hard (some actually broke in my hand-a good thing IMO). Since the boys gobbled them up so quickly I have purchased another couple if boxes at full price & have no regrets about adding them to our grocery list.

July 09, 2014

My dogs loved them. They wait at the cupboards for them, and they also smell very good!!

May 28, 2014

All three dogs refused to eat them - even the neighbors dog refused them.

March 10, 2014

I have a little puppy with little teeth and he had a hard time with every other product but this one he was able to chew it no problem he loved it.

July 18, 2013

I recently buy these biscuits because my little dog should be eating a lighter calorie biscuit. These ones are Shortbread cookie dog snacks made with bacon and cheese, bursting with flavour. Only 7% protein and the rest just fits in. She loves them and maybe 2 a day if necessary is good enough. The price is even better. Right now only $3.47 at Wal-Mart. Great, great....

president's choice penne