Good

Purr by Katy Perry Reviews

Ranked #504 out of 1364 in Perfume

April 21, 2017

This is by far my favorite fragrance I've ever used - even comparing It to the more prestige brands. I couldn't find it for a couple years and finally found it again recently on a discounted rack at my work. I constantly get compliments when I wear this, and the staying power is incredible. Literally lasts all day! I can still smell it when I wake up in the morning if I have worn it for a night out. It's sweet but not overbearing. Very feminine. A must have!!!!

February 15, 2017

Katy Perry Purr is developed by Firmenich perfumer house, Contains peach, forbidden apple, gardenia and green bambo , jasmine, pink freesia and Bulgarian rose and the base of vanilla orchid, creamy sandalwood, white amber, coconut and musk.

This lush perfume leaves you smelling devine.

It comes in the most adorable cat shaped purple bottle with jewelry eyes.

March 17, 2015

This perfume bottle is so adorable because it is a cute little purple cat, but it also is amazing! the lust factor is beyond amazing ive gone through three bottles of this already and plan on buying more. so worth it and I recommend this to anyone.

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists