Quaker Harvest Warm & Crunchy Granola - Cranberry Almond Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #53 out of 402 in Cereal

April 30, 2017

This granola is absolutely delicious but you'll need to eat two packages if you want to feel full & satisfied afterwards. The flavour is fantastic though, the cranberry and almond together are a great combination. I enjoyed the crunch very much. I did find it a bit expensive though for such a small package, having to eat two almost defeats its purpose. Unsure if I will buy again.

February 18, 2017

We tried this cereal on sale. The kids liked the flavour, but didn't find one packet was enough for a meal. Given the cost per pack/this didn't make it very attractive from the cost point of view.

May 18, 2016

This Cranberry Almond crunchy granola is a nice, refreshing change to instant oatmeal. I found that I enjoyed it more if I microwaved it for a minute and a half, instead of the recommended 30 secs on the package, and that still didn't make it mushy.

2.7/5

April 05, 2016

Vraiment cela ne m'a pas plu ni a moi, ni aaux autres membres de la famille. Le croquant d'une céréale froide mais dans un lait tiède, je crois que cela n'allait pas pour nous. Mauvaise combinaison !

February 13, 2016

I was interested in trying this when I seen at my local grocery store and It was satisfied but not too impressed. I had made it how it says on the box with some warm mix and I just found the granola to be too hard when eating it. It all in all had great flavor and I love oatmeal but the granola was just too hard and not pleasing to eat. I dont think ill be buying this again in the future.

October 16, 2015

Quaker Harvest Warm & Crunchy Granola - Cranberry Almond;

mmmmm such a healthy good choice!
    The cranberry along with granola and almonds!

healthy yet sweet
    sweet yet not over whelming
    full of fruit (cranberry) flavour

I really REALLY liked this granola, what a difference cranberry could make

September 23, 2015

I am not a big fan of hot cereal, but I love this granola to add to my yogurt. I like that it is individually packed and easy to bring to work to add to my yogurt with fresh fruit. It stays crunchy and tastes great.

May 24, 2015

This is my new fav cereal. I love to microwave it with milk. It is so good. Fill me up, and it leaves me satisfied.

May 17, 2015

I love Quaker Harvest anything so was excited when I was out of town shopping and came across this cereal! I love oatmeal and rarely buy "instant" packets but I was drawn to this. Oh my goodness! This is so good! As per all great Quaker Harvest Crunch goodies, this kept it's crunch. The addition of almonds made for even more crunch and some sweetness and the cranberries balanced it all out. A softer texture and some tartness which counteracted the sweetness perfectly, in my opinion. As well, I stayed full until lunchtime! My only complaint? I cannot buy this in my town! Will I buy this gain, when I'm out to the city? You Betcha!

May 01, 2015

Love the taste, and texture. A very filling cereal.