Quo Lip Gloss Brillant A Levres

Quo Lip Gloss Brillant A Levres Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #520 out of 782 in Lip Gloss

April 26, 2017

J'aime vraiment le principe de pouvoir acheter seulement la recharge lorsque le brillant à lèvre est terminé. J'aime particulièrement la couleur first love, s'utilise très bien de jour, donne un effet très naturel, peut aussi s'utiliser par dessus un rouge à lèvre.

August 05, 2014

You get what you pay for. Not a big fan and wouldn't recommend it to my friends.

2.3/5

August 05, 2014

Mediocre lip gloss. The colours are ok. I really love the applicator, it's too bad the gloss isn't better. Not a fan of the scent- it's cheap and sweet smelling. Gives good shine, but that's about it.

January 28, 2013

I got this out of a post Christmas bargain bin for about $3 and for that this gloss is worth it. As a regularly priced item I cannot recommend it. I got this product in Allure which is a pinkish gold colour. The colour was saturated and my lips did look moist. That being said it didn't apply well. It was very sticky and stayed sticky on my lips until it was wiped off. It even dribbled off the applicator in strands. I like the packaging it's very cute and simple but the gloss itself made for just a messy experience.