3.6/5
Quo Makeup Brushes Reviews
#308 in Makeup

Quo provides a collection of assorted brushes made from natural and synthetic fibers that are specifically chosen to achieve a flawless application. Quo's makeup brushes are perfect for any kind of application, whether for eyeshadow, liner, or foundation. Also included are makeup brush traveller's cases and makeup brush cleaners.
Sourced from their main website: http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/Beauty-And-Body/Brands/quo.aspx

September 07, 2017

Great brushes for a great price!

I have a QUO set of brushes that I've had for several years now. They are great quality for a great price and they make applying makeup a cinch. They're obviously not as high-end as some but if you are looking for a cost-effective good set of brushes then this is your set!

September 07, 2017

Quo makeup brushes - love them!

I absolutely love all the Quo makeup brushes. Excellent quality and affordable!! If you don't have any of these, go get them now! After trying these, I threw out all my other brushes. These are so soft and easy to handle. I'm not a huge makeup person, but these brushes make me feel like a makeup pro!

June 21, 2017

Quo Makeup Brushes

I recommend the Quo Makeup Brushes for anyone on the market for budget friendly brushes. I have bought quite a few at shoppers drugmart for unbeatable prices when it comes to brushes. They are not my favorite but they are not bad quality either. I do wish they were a bit softer and they do shed. But in a pinch, these do the job.

September 07, 2016

I just got one of these Quo Makeup Brushes on sale. Always wanted one. They are amazing. High quality at a great price. The bristles on my brush are soft to the touch and the brush handle is sturdy. I've always wanted one of these brushes. I am not disappointed.

September 07, 2016

Reasonable priced, majority of the time their 40% off. The blush brush I had for years, the hair was dyed, when washing it the colour would come off, last year the hair started to fallout & small hair pieces would be left on my face, that brush is gone now. I have 2 eye brushes. They pick up the colours of the eyeshadows, easy to use and blend with.

August 28, 2016

You can get Quo Makeup Brushes at Shopper Drug Marts, and they're usually on sale 40% off. I like having these brushes around because they're easy to use.

July 16, 2016

I have not noticed any smell or experienced hairs falling out- I think these are inline with Sephora brushes and sometimes cheaper in price. I use the blending one everyday and it always keeps its shape. I have the smaller brushes- for applying eyeliner and the precision tip is perfect to get close to my eye which can be tricky if I just used a mechanical eyeliner. I like these brushes a lot. My next purchase will be the fan- to apply my highlight. For a price like this, you can't go wrong.

1.8/5

May 09, 2016

I am not a fan of these brushes. I find that if you don't wash them weekly, they start to smell really bad. Also, the bristles come off so easily, every time you clean them! Also, they are quite coarse, making it unpleasant on the skin. For the price, I expected more.

They do their job, but I think I will stick with the sephora brushes.

3.2/5

May 09, 2016

I wouldn't recommend these because I think there are better, cheaper brushes available. These usually come with a 40% sale, but I still think they are too expensive. For convenience purposes though (if you want easy access to makeup brushes) these are fine.

April 25, 2016

I really enjoy these brushes, and I think they are pretty good quality if you get them with promos. I really liked how the older ones worked as they looked quite classic, and reminded me of the lancome brushes. There are quite a few mac dupes (especially the eye brushes) in the range and they are fairly good quality. A couple of the brushes are hit or miss, though they have recently updated their products, so they might be better now. (Also noticed that they are also the same as the joe fresh brushes and the same price). From what I can tell, most of the range is the same. I would recommend getting the regular quo line eye brushes, and the pro line face brushes (as these ones are much softer). I have had 1 or 2 brushes fall off the handle, but generally most of them are well constructed. These brushes likely won't blow you away, but they do work well, and they are constructed decently.