Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds from Mettrum Originals Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 324 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

May 29, 2017

I have never tried Hemp Seeds before, but received a bag of Mettrum Originals Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds as part of a Mother's Day gift. First thing I did was pop a handful of the seeds straight into my mouth to see how they taste - nice and nutty, I was surprised! I haven't used them since, but I know they will be a great addition to my baking and smoothies, and plan on adding them to my banana chocolate chip muffins this week! I love that they add a boost of flavour and protein, without a super weird texture.

February 02, 2016

We use hemp seeds regularly in my house, they taste great and have great nutrition. I had never tried this brand before, though. The first thing I did was just put a plain handful in my mouth. First impressions - very nutty, very tasty! We've since used it on several dishes, including the salad we had for dinner last night. They are a great addition to salads and hot dishes. They add a great earthy, nutty flavour without adding significant calories. I track my calorie intake daily, and adding these in has not changed my ability to enjoy my usual foods. As a vegetarian, I am very happy with the nutritional information of this product! Would definitely buy again!