RestoraLAX Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 538 in Remedies

April 16, 2017

My daughter was diagnosed with having a lazy bowel and advised by her paediatrician to use RestoraLax to ensure she is able to pass stool. She has been on it for years. I finally tried it myself and it worked fantastic. It is more of a stool softener than a laxative. It draws water into your bowels to make it easier to pass the stool. My pipes were back in normal working condition after 2 uses of RestoraLax. There was no adverse effects, no diarrhea, just easily passed stool. I Recommend this to anyone needing to clean out the ol pipes!

April 05, 2017

Having Restoralax in the cabinet is so handy. I had surgery a few weeks ago. While in the hospital I was on all kids of constipating pills. The nurse suggested fiber and water and lots of it too. this product sure helps get your bowels moving .

September 13, 2016

I take a variety of medications and several of them cause constipation. Thank you Restoralax for your product. I only wish it was a bit more affordable. I find the product a necessity so I have to pay the price; but, it really stretches the budget each month. That said, I love how there is no taste to it and that I can mix it in my tea without noticing it's there! It dissolves wonderfully and...it works!

February 08, 2016

I bought this and I didn't find it worked at all. It was expensive and ended up just being a waste of money unfortunately.

February 08, 2016

Hello everyone, this is a sensitive/embarrassing issue but were all adults right! If you are not regular and need a product to help with regulating daily bowel movements without gas,cramps,pain this is it.If your constipation is sever or chronic you may need something stronger. This works best for mild to moderate constipation. It dissolves in any drink hot or cold,their is no taste at all.This also helps ppl with IBS-C.My gastrointestinal doctor first told me about it! It is a bit pricey tho.

November 23, 2015

Dont waste your money this product does not work at all.

November 23, 2015

I took it for a week and nothing. For a result of 14 days without a bowel movement. It's crazy. I was about to go
    to hospital when the pharmacist recommended me an enema. Doesn't work definitely!!

July 09, 2015

This product is for occasional bouts of constipation. It's a very fine powder that does dissolve well & quickly. The first time I only used half a dose because I was worried it may work too well (if you know what I mean) but it was okay No gas but I did have a bit of bloating. A week later I used a full dose & it helped the next day. I think it takes longer to work than some of the pills.

July 06, 2015

Je dois vous dire que je n'ai pas essayé ce produit personnellement , mais je travaille dans les médicaments et je dois vous dire que tout mes clients qui l'utilisent se disent entièrement satisfait de l'efficacité du produit le seul problème, est qu'il est très dispendieux autour de 35 $ . dosage facile

June 08, 2015

When there is a need, restoralax will help. I have their travel size packs handy, especially good for vacation travels, you never know when you might need it.