Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #295 out of 463 in Makeup

April 19, 2017

This product is nothing special, but I find it gets the job done. I have the colour "Bare Light" which I believe is the lightest colour. It's too dark to be used as a highlight or mixed with foundation when I'm at my palest (winter), but during the summer it's awesome. It adds a subtle glow without adding glitter (my pet peeve!). I do recommend that when you open it, don't have the opening facing down, or it may spill out. Other than that, no complaints!

August 05, 2014

This is an amazing highlighter for the price! I have used Benefit High Beam and this is comparable at a fraction of the price. It's not as concentrated but it still highlights beautifully on my cheekbones, under my brow and on my cupid's bow.

1.3/5

May 25, 2014

From the minute I opened this product I had nothing but a horrible experince. I opened it and it just started spewing product for about a minute, had to wipe the product off the container 3 different times with toilet paper. I then applied it to my face as I like to have illuminizer on under my foundation for a dewy look, I recieved zero color pay off from the product. I then applied more over my foundation again leaving me with zero color payoff. I decided to wash it all off and use a different product. I definitely do not recommened this product not worth the money at all.