2.8/5

Good - 0
    0.5/5

December 20, 2017

Doesn't curl!

I bought this to replace my old curling iron that had died. It came with a heat glove. I tried using it when I got home and it did not curl my hair at all and you could still easily burn your hand even with the glove on. I tried a small section of hair and it did not make a difference at all. You couldn't even tell I had used anything at all. Thankfully I kept the receipt and I will be returning it.

December 13, 2015

My daughter has thick long hair and I've bought different curling irons and her hair would not hold the curl,no matter what I did, so I purchased this at Walmart and this wand is amazing, it has three different heat settings, comes with a glove so you don't burn yourself and best of all it curls beautifully, I am so impressed with how well it works I think everyone should own one and this retails for around $30