Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 447 in Concealer

April 18, 2017

Love this concealer/under eye brightener. I use it everyday and love the effect it gives. I have quite dark under eye circles so I use another concealer underneath this one and then layer this over for a brightened effect. I also use it to highlight my nose and cupids bow and forhead for an overall glow and I love the effect it gives. This is one of my go to products I've repurchased at least 10 times and will continue to purchase this product. I have a light skintone and use 010 Ivory and it's the perfect shade for me. I would highly recommend this product.

February 21, 2017

I will not be buying this concealer again. It doesn't seem to conceal very well or last that long. I don't like how it blends either. It says there's a radiant glow but I didn't see it.

November 13, 2016

This concealer is amazing for highlighting! Looks really natural but still brings out your features nicely. Really blendable and doesn't cake or settle into any fine lines. My go-to shade is Ivory.

September 27, 2016

This used to be my all time favourite concealer! I've been using it since it came out. But they changed the formula a while back. The formula is still amazing it's full coverage and it looks absolutely AMAZING on the skin. But it makes me break out like crazy. If I use this for more than 4 days in a rows I get breakouts on the sides of my nose and on my chin. So I would suggest doing a patch test first and if it's fine it's definitely a good concealer.

August 26, 2016

This is a great concealer for a drugstore brand. I usually use high end products but when I use concealer to highlight I use too much product to justify high end all the time. This really does cover up my dark circles and doesn"t crease as easily as other concealers in this price range. Definitely worth a try!

August 06, 2016

This is a great light weight concealer. I use it under my eyes and it blends out so nicely and I can apply a lot and it never looks cakey. With the right setting powder, it lasts all day.

May 02, 2016

This product really does what it says it does (technically). It does not give you an energy boost to "wake me up" but it does make me look more alive. great coverage for under eyes. I would recommend to anyone who struggles with dark under eyes this is a must try!

March 04, 2016

This concealer works really well, I do find it doesn't wear super long. Doesn't crepe on my skin but also doesn't cover really heavily. Will give it more time to see if I fall in love or will
    move on!

February 07, 2016

It's the perfect concealer for my paleish skin. It works well, covers good and doesnt crease

January 18, 2016

great coverage for my under eye area! love the subtle shimmer, it brightens the area very nicely. I dont suggest this concealer for blemishes.