Rimmel London Wonderlash Lift Me Up Mascara Reviews

3.1/5
Ranked #365 out of 946 in Mascara

0.8/5

May 10, 2017

SO MUCH NOPE! Not only did it not give great curl or length, it stung my eyes. The brush is too stuff and you have to apply multiple layers for it to even show up, which then its clumpy. Skip this one!

0.8/5

April 24, 2017

I really didn't like this mascara my eye lashes were itchy and it felt very heavy on my eyes .I tried a little and then tried alot and still didn't like it....it isn't for me I didn't like the wand either

September 06, 2016

Amazing product!! My eye lashes stand right out, and bring my true eye color and makes it pop! I highly recommend this cosmetic/mascara to each and everyone.

July 20, 2016

J'ai essayée beaucoup se mascara et jamais j'ai été vraiment attirée par un en particulier, jusqu'à je tombe sur celui-là qui était en solde. Il sent le comcombre et c'est fait de vitamine, excellent pour les cils. Il les allongent et laisse un regard naturel et profond. Il ne fait aucun grumeaux et ne rend pas les cils extrêment fournis, ce qui est un gros plus pour moi.

July 10, 2016

I use Extreme Black to make my thin short lashes stand out. Two applications work best. As well, I found that I would also have to curl them twice to get the effect I wanted. The final results are fantastic. Because I don't use eyeliner or shadow, I expect a lot from my mascara. Lift Me Up delivers.

June 28, 2016

This mascara provides long lashes with no clumps. It has also help nourish and make my eyelashes longer without any makeup on! It is definitely a must buy for mascara lovers with a natural touch of longer lashes

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

Stallion has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

Morganv14 added a new review for