Rise Kombucha Reviews
#49 in Tea

January 10, 2018

Better than pop

The hibiscus one is my favourite out of all the kombutcha brands I’ve tried. I enjoy the GTs brand most of the time for convienence as it’s available at the grocery store and Rise is found at Shoppers ( I usually don’t shop there). Happy gut health :)

December 20, 2017

Définitivement ma marque de kombucha préférée!

J'ai essayé plusieurs autres marques qui font du kombucha et cette marque est de loin ma favorite! Toutes leurs sortes sont délicieuses! Parfait pour quelqu'un qui n'a jamais essayé et qui veut goûter!

October 04, 2017

My Favorite!!

Rise Kombucha is one of my favorite brands!! The Hibiscus and Rosehips and the Lemongrass are my favorite flavors!! I really like the ginger as well! I drink a big bottle almost everyday!!

October 03, 2017

Gingembre!

Excellent choix pour le microbiote.
    Ma saveur préférée est sans aucun doute gingembre.
    Je ne ressens pas particulièrement l'effet énergisant.
    La qualité est toujours égale contrairement à d'autres marques de Kombucha.

September 20, 2017

yummy and makes me feel great

This drink taste great, and helps with any digestion issues i may be having. Love after eating too much or if I eat some unhealthy foods. All different flavours taste great, I wish they were a bit cheaper but I continue to buy one a couple times per week

September 09, 2017

I highly recommend this product!

I do not ususlly write any review except for this product - RISE Kombucha!! Wow! Where can I start... I just love this product and I have done 2 bottles already tonight given I am totally hooked on it.. lol it is much healthier n tastier than any sodas in the market (at least in my experience .. lol) I particular love the ginger and lemongrass flavour, they help me to round out my heavy meal and boost up my energy level. This product is a MUST try! Don't miss out!

May 10, 2017

I bought the ginger Rise Kombucha and find the taste is really good. I find the health benefits are fantastic and it is giving me more energy and less bloating. I have been drinking a quarter of a glass in the morning and a quarter in the evening and I find that is enough for me.

April 29, 2017

J'Adore ce produit. Celui au gingembre est mon préféré. Très rafraichissant, sans arrière-goût. Pour ceux et celles qui veulent essayer de boire du kombucha, petit conseil: prenez-le bien froid et pétillant (pas déjà ouvert).

March 07, 2017

I'm not a regular kombucha drinker but picked this one up recently and loved it! It had a great flavour and didnt have any weird after taste. I'll definitely buy it again.

March 07, 2017

The absolute best kombucha on the market! Whether for daily drinkers like myself or those looking to get into the health food scene, Rise boasts the absolute best flavour in the game. Loaded with health benefits and great value!