Rise Kombucha Reviews
#1 in Kombucha

December 04, 2020

Tastes Amazing

Hello hello!!!
    I just tried this kombucha and LOVED IT!
    Its great for my health and delicious as well!!
    Just try it and your sure not going to regret it!!!

November 30, 2020

Love the lychee one!!

This is one of my favourite Kombucha brands. It’s less zingy and has the best flavour. My fiancé swears by the benefits of kombucha. I like it as an alternative to sugary drinks with no benefits. Either way, the flavors are satisfying and keep you wanting more!

November 29, 2020

Delicious

Super yummy! Makes my stomach feel great! I love the flavours and how they use absolutely nothing that is unnatural!! I love drinking their kombucha mixed with other tasty drinks like lemonade

2.0/5

November 22, 2020

Needs more flavour/sweetness

Unfortunately wasn’t a fan of the mango and papaya flavour. Would have liked a juicy fruity flavour but all I got was flat fizz.Felt some Tummy Rumbling too.

November 20, 2020

Great taste!

I got a coupon to try Rise for free.
    I used to buy Synergy but I like Rise better because it's less vinegary and it tastes delicious. It has definitely won me over.

2.2/5

November 09, 2020

Not a fan of Kombucha...

I'm not a fan of tea-based beverages (unless it's Long Island Iced Tea!!) but I got this one free to try, so I thought I'd give it a shot. The Kombucha flavour really comes through, so if you like that sort of thing, this might be the choice for you, but for me, these tea-based beverages just have an overwhelming flavour of bitter tea which I'm not a fan of. Not to mention, the cost of these single beverages can be quite exorbitant! Try at your own risk!

October 16, 2020

The Best Kombucha On The Market!

I've been drinking RISE Kombucha for YEARS now, and have not found another on the market that has the same delicious flavours, taste and fizziness. I'm particular about my kombucha, as some of the ones that are overly fermented leave a bad taste in my mouth. I also really love their new 1G line that only has one gram of sugar per bottle!

2.3/5

April 15, 2020

The worst flavours selection when it comes to kombucha..

Was very let down by the taste and flavours selection .. I've had amazingly good Kombucha which was actually effective when it comes to helping with digestion and this brand not only has the worst taste which is fine if you just drink kombucha for it's many properties but in this case I was also disappointed by the lack of potency and . I felt the same as if I drank the nastiest flavoured water ever as there was no other benefit to consuming it except for quenching thirst but then again water is better and cheaper at that point.

April 15, 2020

Healthy and tastes good, win win

I enjoy the hibiscus and rose hip flavour. The colour is beautiful and it tastes great.
    It has a light floral note without being too over powering. It the perfect drink to start my day and I find my stomach feels better when I consistently drink it every day.
    I like to purchase the 1L bottles and like that they are glass.

April 11, 2020

Un boost!

Lors d'une journée où l' énergie est moins au rendez-vous, je me procure un kombucha au gingembre. Ça m' aide à terminer ma journée de travail. Je les aies tous essayé, mais celui-ci est mon préféré.