Rise Kombucha Reviews
#1 in Kombucha

October 03, 2019

Jasmine and Lychee 10/10!

The Rise brand of kombucha offers a plethora of flavour combinations; there is truly a variety catering to every taste palette. My new favourite includes the jasmine and lychee edition, which I initially was skeptical about. However, this duo is refreshing, subtly floral, with bursts of invigorating lychee fruit flavour. It’s like tasting Hawaii in a bottle. Lovely product!

July 03, 2019

THE BEST

I am a Kombucha Lover and Rise is by far the best I've had yet. Maple blueberry is my absolute favorite and I would highly recommend it along with other Rise flavors. If my stomach is feeling off and I've been having digestive/ bowel issues I drink a Rise Kombucha and my stomach immediately begins to feel better ! The only downfall here is the expense - however, no store bought kombucha will be cheaper, so in the end, unless your going to spend the time growing a scoby etc etc … its worth it.

June 21, 2019

Really like the taste

I have tried the Ginger and the Mint & Chlorophyll flavours. I like the Mint & Chlorophyll since it has a very nice refreshing flavour and cleaning the palate. The Ginger one is strong, but nice when you want a hit of Ginger.

I would recommend the Mint & Chlorophyll to anyone who wants a nice refreshing taste without being too overpowering. Grab a bottle and enjoy.

February 18, 2019

I always buy Rise!!!

I have tried other kombucha drinks and I much prefer the Rise Hibiscus and Rose Hips flavor one. The other ones I've had were too bitter and this one has just the right taste.

August 02, 2018

Taira Westbrook-Suzuki

I usually buy this in the rose & schizandra flavor. I feel like the price point is pretty competitive as I can buy a liter of it without breaking the bank.

The taste is really nice too! While it has the typical kombucha flavor, the rose seems to soften it a bit. Even my husband can stomach it and he’s not a kombucha lover at all.

July 08, 2018

Delicious

My absolute favorite! Every flavour is delightful. I've tried making Kombucha on my own at home, but I just couldn't get the results and flavour I wanted, so I stick to this product now. It's very refreshing and helps with my digestion.

May 20, 2018

A good start to your morning

I have been drinking Rise Kombucha in the morning. I find it aids in digestion and reduces my bloat especially if I have eaten bad the night before. I like that it is not overly sweet.

April 18, 2018

Fantastic Kombucha

I've tried all of the flavours and love them all. It's hard to pick a favourite. With only 7 g of sugar its a great alternative to drinking pop. While they are a bit expensive, it's pretty standard pricing for kombucha in a decently sized bottle.

March 30, 2018

Love it

I recently started drinking kolbucha daily for the health benefits, and this is one of my favourite brands. The flavour is great and t also has the perfect amount of fizz. Will definitely buy again.

March 30, 2018

Très bon goût

Le kombucha est un produit excellent pour la santé , il aide le système digestif .Moi j'aime le déguster lorsque je vais en plein air , ça fait tellement du bien.