Ritz Bits Sandwiches Cheese Reviews
Ranked #56 in Crackers

June 07, 2017

Ritz Bits Sandwiches Cheese flavor has been a long time favorite family snack. My family loves eating them with dips. There are so many great dips available that you can experience different flavors. They come in a large box or individual snack packages. Easy and convenient to take anywhere. They don't require any refrigeration. They are light yet filling. I like that I can buy them at any food store and that they are inexpensive. My family never gets tired of eating them. They are affordable and tasty.

June 07, 2017

I love these crackers, they are my go to for binge eating while watching my favorite tv shows, I ve loved them since childhood and will keep buying them even though my boyfriend thinks they are childish snacks!

June 07, 2017

love these crackers and so do my kids. Easy snack for after school and in school snacks and not too sweet. I love to eat them too. Not to expensive either.

May 20, 2017

This is one of the most favorite snacks, I like how you can get these in a big box or small packages for lunches. These come in a few other flavors I know of Peanut butter, Smores and Pizza.

May 06, 2017

I love theese crackers ! There packed with cheesey goodness and I can never just have acouple I always end up eating half the box! There great for a snack, in lunches or to bring on the go ! Love these and will continue to purchase!

May 06, 2017

This is one of the most favorite snacks that every member of my family enjoys. It has the perfect amount of cheesy goodness. I love that these can be purchased in either a large box, or in take- along snack packages (12pack). I always stock up on them at No Frills when they are sale for $1.99 or less.

May 05, 2017

These are so easy to snack on! Not super messy, small enough to munch on easily, and easy to take in a little snack baggie. The cheese flavour is my favourite! The saltiness of the cheese filling is SO addictive with the buttery crispy ritz cracker!

May 05, 2017

Bought these today 1.99 what a good deal yummy little cheese crackers with cheese in middle ,there not salty at all and the crackers melt in your mouth there so good in my tomatoe soup

March 14, 2017

I love these little snacks. There are so easy to fix and less mess. Anytime that I want aa snack, I just grab a box and pour. They are delicious and I can't stop eating them.

March 01, 2017

I love this cracker so much, small in size, easy to carry in Ziploc bag for snack to work. love the cheese filling. taste delicious. good value for the money, especially when there's a sale.