Ritz Crackers Reviews
#196 in Crackers

They’re buttery tasting and are going to melt in your mouth. Right out of the box or in your favorite recipe, they’re fun, great tasting crackers!

May 22, 2021

Love these!

Great snack!!! Love these and buy them from time to time for that purpose. I’m not sure if they are healthy or not, but I enjoy them. Usually not too expensive for an occasional snack for sure.

April 27, 2021

Perfect for a meat and cheese tray

Ritz crackers never disappoint. They are perfect for a meat and cheese tray, to put in kids lunches and for an afternoon snack. They have a great flavour and stay fresh for a long time.

October 06, 2020

Classic

It is Ritz. Crispy cracker! It has I eat them as a snack, sometimes with peanut butter or cream cheese. Or I eat with Coffee or soup. When I was little I liked it,I still like it. It cannot be wrong!

August 02, 2019

A staple in my pantry

If you open my cupboards, you'll find Ritz. They are so satisfying that they are a regular staple. I try not to take these to work because I’ll eat the entire package before the day is done.

September 19, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Huge fans!

We love the original ritz crackers mostly but I’m super glad I found the honey wheat! It’s a bit healthier and my daughter happily chows down on them! It’s the only wheat she’ll eat! Super happy

March 29, 2018

My tyoe of cracker

Sweet and salty, ritz is one of my favourie crackers. I like them with cheese, meat, mustard, nothing, even in coffee with sugar. I aleays have a box of ritz in the house.

December 12, 2017
    New York, United States

Multi-Use Crackers With Soft Bite

These are buttery crackers with a soft crunch. They are great eaten alone, topped with cheese and/or cold cuts, or crushed and put over chicken to bake. They are a decent price and can sometimes be found at three boxes for $6 at Wal Mart. These crackers are lightly salted for those who like the salty taste without it being too much. These are great as part of lunch.

May 25, 2017

Plain, simple and flaky. Great value when you get them on sale. Safe for kids to take to school and can be topped with anything from butter to cheese and olives. Kids and adults love them in our household and we always have them on hand.

February 15, 2016

I love Ritz Crackers. I purchased them all the time when I go grocery shopping. They are very tasty. They are great with cheese. I also love to add them in chicken noodle soup.

February 15, 2016

These crackers are great as a snack and even yummiest with some peanut butter spread in between 2 crackers. Or for another healthy option, it goes great with some cheese cubes.