Rivalus Promasil Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 256 in Supplements

June 06, 2017

Awesome product! It mixes really well in water! no chunky powder left and doesn't stick to the bottom of your shaker! Great flavours that don't taste artificial!

December 14, 2016

Pro athlete approved, no banned substances. Very recommended for women. Low calorie, high protein content, very clean, tastes very good for a whey protein compared to competing brands. Not chalky and doesn't upset my stomach (I don't like milk or chocolate drinks and I don't mind the milk chocolate flavour.

On the site it recommends you take 1 scoop mornings and 1 after training days.

I'm only having 1 scoop a day, on rest days 1 first thing in the morning and on train days 1 right after my workout. Eventually I will begin to have 2 scoops on training days. (Recommended for women)

I also use Rivalus Steam & Mpower

January 22, 2016

This is my go to protein powder. Low calories, high protein content and it tastes amazing. I use chocolate for after work outs, and vanilla in my smoothies. Keeps me satiated and good to go.

March 17, 2015

Rivalus is a brand known for its military-grade pro-athlete-approved products - no banned substances! Promasil is a great-tasting protein powder.

From the website:
    24g of protein per serving (1 scoop).
    Blend of 7 fast, medium & slow digesting proteins.
    Whey Isolate for primary protein source.
    At least 80% protein content.
    Over 5g of BCAAs per serving.
    Only 1g of fat & 0g-1g of sugar per serving.
    Instantized for easy mixability.

They recommend taking Promasil on both training and non-training days for best results. On off-days I use Promasil often as a snack or meal replacement if I am on the go. The soft serve vanilla flavour is incredible and the shake itself is so filling.

The only con is that it isn't vegan - and I think the slight amount of milk protein doesn't bode well with my recent lactose intolerance. Often I will just use a 1/2 scoop instead of a full scoop.

Since they have revamped the line there are tons of great flavours - milk chocolate, strawberry, cookies & cream, and chocolate peanut butter.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic