4.1/5
Prestige Item
Riversol 15 day sample kit Reviews

June 16, 2022

Obsessed!

Ok - I'm Canadian and didn't know about this til i was looking for something to replace my Exfolikate habit!
    All i can say is - follow the sample packets and instructions in the order they are separated - do not be like someone i know and just use whatever you feel like whenever. i didn't even have to wait for the 15 day trial to be over before i ordered - i have combination skin and a DEEP wrinkle between my eyes - within one week i noticed a difference in terms of my skin! i'm 49 and believe me - i have tried EVERYTHING! La Mer, Kate Somerville, Caudalie you name it - i will keep La Mer for eczema flareups and my Caudalie Beauty Elixir but everything else will now be Riversol!

June 01, 2022

I love the results.

I used 15 days anti aging trial kit and liked it. I am 39 yrs old and My skin is getting so much better after using this product. I would like to use more products from riversole.

April 28, 2022

Does what it says

15 day free trial which is really great! Start out slow every other day and less likely to have redness, until your skin a justs. Clears skin of acne and little bumps for smoother and healthly looking skin.

March 10, 2022

Acne Fix

First of all, WOW. How many brands do you know of willing to send a 15 day sample pack to try their product before purchase?! I'm so glad to have found this brand, I wish I did many moons ago as I've been struggling with acne my whole life. The Gel cleanser is amazing! Leaves my face feeling so clean but not dried out like other cleansers do, the moisturizer though did irritate my skin, it felt like it was burning when I was applying it and the next day it left my face very red in spots. I wouldn't purchase that again but I would 100% the cleanser! I also really enjoyed the serum, it was light weight and felt refreshing on the skin! I would most def make a purchase from this company, they are also available VIA email to answer all your questions and concerns

December 22, 2021

One of the best test samples

I loved using the Riversol products, I felt instantly like the redness on my skin was reduced, I followed their suggested use and by the end of 15 days I was pleasantly surprised the look of my skin.

August 09, 2021

Pleasantly Surprised

Not only was this sample great for hydrating my super dry skin but it actually helped me develop a skin routine as well. The cleanser has a bit of a medicinal smell but it works so well at prepping my skin for the day and removes my makeup so efficiently at night that I’m willing to overlook it. I’m new to serums so I found it difficult to apply only couple of drops to my entire face. I started mixing the serum with the moisturiser to make it all more manageable. Works like a charm. I haven’t looked into the pricing or availability of this system yet but I’m really enjoying the long-lasting hydrating effects!!

July 24, 2021

Its FREE

Its free, what do you expect?? I loved it, even my mom loved it. My friend old me about it so I had to try it. I was pleased with it. I would get another one if I could lol

July 14, 2021

Amazing sample kit

I tried this Riversol sample kit and l fell in love with this product line! I have spent money (over the years as I age), on products promising change to your skin. I am often disappointed but Riversol worked fast and I began to notice a change in my skin in 6 days. I ended up purchasing the gel wash, serum and moisturizing lotion. I also love to support Canadian and local companies.

June 24, 2021

Loveeeeedd

So I tend to have super sensitive skin sometimes when it comes to new products so I like to receive a sample product when I can so that I can test out a new product before trying. I can say that that the riversol line is amazing and did absolute wonders for my skin. I found my skin brighter and smoother by the time I was done with the 14 day sample kit. The prices are reasonable and I know I will see results. Most definitely recommend!

June 14, 2021

I would give a try

I tried the Riversol 15day sample package, I have dry skin and I did like it. It's a nice product, has a smooth application, felt that hydrated well. I felt like my wrinkles diminish...