4.1/5
Prestige Item
Riversol 15 day sample kit Reviews

August 20, 2021

pas pour moi

J'ai interrompu le programme apres 5 jours d’utilisation car j'avais la peau extrêmement irritée,déshydratée,asséchée ,avec d'importantes desquamations .Je crois que ce produit est de grande qualité mais ne me convient pas tout simplement.

August 09, 2021

Pleasantly Surprised

Not only was this sample great for hydrating my super dry skin but it actually helped me develop a skin routine as well. The cleanser has a bit of a medicinal smell but it works so well at prepping my skin for the day and removes my makeup so efficiently at night that I’m willing to overlook it. I’m new to serums so I found it difficult to apply only couple of drops to my entire face. I started mixing the serum with the moisturiser to make it all more manageable. Works like a charm. I haven’t looked into the pricing or availability of this system yet but I’m really enjoying the long-lasting hydrating effects!!

August 08, 2021

Good quality but not for me..

Good quality product, but not suitable for my skin. I received the 15 day sample kit and was pleasantly surprised by the quantity I received and the quality of the products. I found the cleanser was ok but my face was still a little oily after washing(couldn't get it to lather/sud), the serum was too runny to apply properly, the mask was fine, and the moisturizer was very thick. Which is ok as it goes further, but even when applying half the directed amount still left my face greasy after, and if I applied elsewhere like neck or chest I broke out in pimples. :( For some reason my skin also didn't agree with this product as after every use it burned and turned red, I was informed this would go away after I adjusted to it..it didn't. Overall a decent product, just not for me. Thanks anyways Riversol!

July 24, 2021

Its FREE

Its free, what do you expect?? I loved it, even my mom loved it. My friend old me about it so I had to try it. I was pleased with it. I would get another one if I could lol

July 24, 2021

This product is good and I will try it again

Thank you Riversol for the free sample.I like the cleanser and the serum.Only small amount is needed to clean the face and hydrate it.My skin is feeling soft and have glow on it.My skin didn’t like the moisturizer though.I was having tingling on my face after using the moisturizer.I think it is recommended for the sensitive skin as mentioned on the cream.My skin was oily after using the moisturizer.
    I would like to buy the cleanser and serum again.My face was refreshing after using the cleanser. There is definitely improvement in my skin after using the serum.Thank you Riversol.

July 19, 2021

Good Product

I received this and started using it right away. I have combination skin with large pores. To be honest my face was a lot smoother and was glowing but didn’t notice much more. I think I would need to be using it for a lot longer to really be able to determine if I’m noticing any difference from my regular products.

July 14, 2021

Amazing sample kit

I tried this Riversol sample kit and l fell in love with this product line! I have spent money (over the years as I age), on products promising change to your skin. I am often disappointed but Riversol worked fast and I began to notice a change in my skin in 6 days. I ended up purchasing the gel wash, serum and moisturizing lotion. I also love to support Canadian and local companies.

June 24, 2021

Loveeeeedd

So I tend to have super sensitive skin sometimes when it comes to new products so I like to receive a sample product when I can so that I can test out a new product before trying. I can say that that the riversol line is amazing and did absolute wonders for my skin. I found my skin brighter and smoother by the time I was done with the 14 day sample kit. The prices are reasonable and I know I will see results. Most definitely recommend!

June 14, 2021

I would give a try

I tried the Riversol 15day sample package, I have dry skin and I did like it. It's a nice product, has a smooth application, felt that hydrated well. I felt like my wrinkles diminish...

1.7/5

June 13, 2021

Burned my skin right off

This product was recommended to me as a rosacea treatment. I was confused when I looked at the products because it contents a peeling which is never advised with rosacea condition. I didn't even get to the point. After 3 days my face looked worse than ever. Red rashes and burning/stinging sensation never stopped.