Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli for Women Perfume Reviews
#1060 in Perfume

May 20, 2017

A girlfriend of mine gave me a bunch of small perfume sample bottles a few months ago and I am only now getting around to trying them all out. At first I wasn't too sure about 'Just', I initially liked the smell, and found it to be a nice summer scent that was light, but I didn't love it.
    It wasn't until I started getting compliments at work that I really started actually enjoying it. I honestly did not think it had staying power as it smells light, but hours later staff were still saying they could smell whispers of it. The scent reminds me of floral tones, with hints of fruit and tiny notes of musk. The scent has gown on me and I have fallen in love with, the last few days I have been unsuccessful in finding it at any local stores, but thankfully I can count on Amazon, I placed my order this morning and can't wait for it to arrive, this is my new summer scent!

March 19, 2017

I have never loved a perfume as much as I love this one. It's perfect! I absolutely love the smell, everyone always tells me how good I smell thanks to Roberto cavalli. It is hard to find in stores now but if you can find it, grab one or grab a bunch. Love love love this perfume.

September 02, 2011

I found this at Winners for $30. It has a great fresh and vanilla scent to it that lasts. Great to use as an everyday perfume as it's not too overpowering or strong.

August 22, 2010

Just love the perfume "Just Cavalli" for women by Robert Cavalli. If you like a suttle perfume, not too over-powering with a hint of vanilla, then you'll love this one. Available at most Shoppers Drug Marts.