Robin Hood Gluten Free Banana Bread
Good

Robin Hood Gluten Free Banana Bread Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 196 in Gluten-free

March 14, 2017

Great gluten-free option for the whole family. It was easy to make with the instructions on the back of the box. We didn't notice a big different between the gluten-free and non-gluten free kind but have always been intimidated in making our own banana bread. This is an easy bake option. I made it with my 5 year old daughter and it turned out moist and delicious. We enjoyed it.

February 09, 2017

I am pleasantly surprised with this banana bread. I personally don't have a gluten free diet, but because my brother does, I always purchase or am trying out foods that are gluten free. I love baking, but also love having easy mixes in hand for a quick snack or meal. The one thing that really is the key to why I will be repurchasing this is the texture of the bread. A lot of gluten free products have a weird texture compared to the normal ones, understandably so, as they are made with different ingredients. However, sometimes the texture really makes it unpleasant to eat. This banana bread did not have the funny texture.

I actually think you would not be able to tel the difference unless told otherwise. It pairs great with a nice cup of coffee.

January 11, 2016

The mix was amazing. Very easy to make. Directions easy to follow. Few ingredients. Taste was out of this world, I made it into muffins instead of the loaf, so it took a little longer. No gritty texture, or that awful cardboard taste, just a wonderful very banana taste . The sticker price will hit you. It will depress you that your paying close to $6 for it while it's counter part is close to $3( I'm talking Canadian) but you get what us (gluten sensitive's) pay for ( all that processing of the flour so we don't get sick). It's a trade off I guess I'm willing to make. Lol

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker