Rocky Mountain Soap Organic Sugar Scrub Reviews

Available in: French Lavender, Vanilla Coconut, Blossom Berry, Blood Orange, Apricot, Juicy Cherry.

About:
Our Organic Sugar Scrub is made with alpha hydroxy rich organic sugar to gently exfoliate dry and lifeless skin back to a healthy, dewy glow. Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Seed and Jojoba Oils provide rich moisture and essential oils provide the scents. This product contains no sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals or any other toxic ingredients.

How to use:
Use in the bath or in the shower. Gather a small amount of scrub in the palm of your hand and massage into wet skin in small circular motions. Start at the toes and work up to the neck, concentrate on rough areas such as knees and elbows. Avoid the face. Rinse thoroughly. You’ll notice the water will bead off your body as the rich oils soak into your skin for perfect hydration. Use 3-4x per week for best results.

Where to buy:
www.rockymountainsoap.com
Retail Stores located in: Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria, Banff, Canmore, Winnipeg.

February 22, 2019

Lovely scrub

This is such a great sugar scrub to really exfoliate dead skin and dry patches. I use it a ton in the winter to revive my skin and make it absorb moisture better. I really loved the light scent and it washed away clean. It is a little more expensive than other sugar scrubs but it's really worth it.

November 19, 2018

Good scrub

I like this scrub. It smells so nice and exfoliates the skin just right. My skin did not get irritated which is great. The package is quite big too it lasted for some time.

July 25, 2018

Love Rocky Mountain

I first tried Rocky Mountain essential oils, which in turn led me to their other products. Love their simple ingredients and can’t go wrong with organic!!

April 19, 2018

Bon produit

J aime tout ce qui est naturel je trouve que c un bon produit qui laisse la peau douce avec son effet exfoliant la senteur lavande et réconfortante un bon résultat c un produit à recommander sans faute

April 02, 2018

No more dead skin!

March 28, 2018

One of the best scrubs on he market

I adored this product, you feel the dead skin removed and cleanses your pores. Not available everywhere and not a huge lavender fan however very good for the skin. A little hard to rinse but worth the extra effort!

March 19, 2018

un peu glissant

J'ai la peau sensible et plutôt sèche. Ce produit allait bien pour mes bras et mes jambes. Avis: ça laisse le fond du bain très glissant, même après rinçage. Attention à la personne suivante qui se douche!

December 10, 2017

good yes, but not for sensitive skin

my skin is supper sensitive. I often get bruses from little bumps, i get red skin when i scratch myself, my skin gets red when my shower water is to hot and with this scrub i felt as if i was ripping my skin off of my body. i would deffinatly recommend it if you dont have sensitive skin because my mom uses it and has no problems and loves it. it smells amazing and i enjoy rubbing it on my hands just because it smells so good but its really not for sensitive skinned people

June 15, 2017

love

this scrub smells SO refreshing and amazing. I love it so much, too much lol. It works so well all over your body, especially feet! Its so worth it, i just love it

April 14, 2017

Rocky mountain soap organic sugar scrub is a great way to exfoliate and clean your pores. It works wonders and could be found everywhere. It has a great price, the quality is very well and and it definitely works.