Rocky Mountain Soap Organic Sugar Scrub Reviews
Ranked #1 in Bath & Body

Available in: French Lavender, Vanilla Coconut, Blossom Berry, Blood Orange, Apricot, Juicy Cherry.

About:
Our Organic Sugar Scrub is made with alpha hydroxy rich organic sugar to gently exfoliate dry and lifeless skin back to a healthy, dewy glow. Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Seed and Jojoba Oils provide rich moisture and essential oils provide the scents. This product contains no sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals or any other toxic ingredients.

How to use:
Use in the bath or in the shower. Gather a small amount of scrub in the palm of your hand and massage into wet skin in small circular motions. Start at the toes and work up to the neck, concentrate on rough areas such as knees and elbows. Avoid the face. Rinse thoroughly. You’ll notice the water will bead off your body as the rich oils soak into your skin for perfect hydration. Use 3-4x per week for best results.

Where to buy:
www.rockymountainsoap.com
Retail Stores located in: Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria, Banff, Canmore, Winnipeg.

June 15, 2017

love

this scrub smells SO refreshing and amazing. I love it so much, too much lol. It works so well all over your body, especially feet! Its so worth it, i just love it

April 14, 2017

Rocky mountain soap organic sugar scrub is a great way to exfoliate and clean your pores. It works wonders and could be found everywhere. It has a great price, the quality is very well and and it definitely works.

March 04, 2017

Sweet baby Jesus this scrub leaves my skin as smooth as a baby's bottom! It works amazingly!! I use it all over my body 2-3 times a week and I always get compliments on how soft and smooth my skin is

August 28, 2016

i was given this as a gift from a client!! oh boy do i ever love this sugar scrub.my skin is so soft and hydrated after using it 4 times that i need to get more!! i do not want to run out of this one!! a small amount seems to go a long way too.

April 27, 2016

I received the lavender scrub as a gift. Best gift ever! I love it. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using it. I look forward to trying the other varieties.

October 13, 2015

This works amazing it scuffs off all of your dry skin leaving it so soft and smooth. I like to use this sugar scrub in the winter when my skin suffers and gets so dry. Everyone should keep this in their bathroom cupboard.

September 12, 2015

im a big fan of the vanilla coconut , leaves your skin so soft

April 28, 2015

I prefer sugar scrubs over salt scrubs, and this one is one of my favourites. It works really well without leaving my skin feeling super dry

2.8/5

September 21, 2014

I found with this sugar scrub that it was a little too gritty for the skin on my thighs . I now use it on my hands every couple of days and find that my hands are silky smooth and really feel nice. I find this product very expensive so I've decided to try something else so that I can do a full body exfoliation.

August 17, 2014

Very pleasantly surprised by this product! My skin felt so soft after using this - the combination of the scrub and the natural oils leaves your skin feeling like actual silk. There are two things that resulted in this not being a perfect product... one, it's messy to use and two, it does leave your tub very very slippery. The product itself is fantastic, I just wish it was less messy (maybe a tube for the packaging?)

Make sure you give your tub a good rinse after using this, but really, I was shocked by how great this scrubs and moisturises.