Rocky Mountain Soap Organic Sugar Scrub Reviews

Available in: French Lavender, Vanilla Coconut, Blossom Berry, Blood Orange, Apricot, Juicy Cherry.

About:
Our Organic Sugar Scrub is made with alpha hydroxy rich organic sugar to gently exfoliate dry and lifeless skin back to a healthy, dewy glow. Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Seed and Jojoba Oils provide rich moisture and essential oils provide the scents. This product contains no sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals or any other toxic ingredients.

How to use:
Use in the bath or in the shower. Gather a small amount of scrub in the palm of your hand and massage into wet skin in small circular motions. Start at the toes and work up to the neck, concentrate on rough areas such as knees and elbows. Avoid the face. Rinse thoroughly. You’ll notice the water will bead off your body as the rich oils soak into your skin for perfect hydration. Use 3-4x per week for best results.

Where to buy:
www.rockymountainsoap.com
Retail Stores located in: Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria, Banff, Canmore, Winnipeg.

2.8/5

September 21, 2014

I found with this sugar scrub that it was a little too gritty for the skin on my thighs . I now use it on my hands every couple of days and find that my hands are silky smooth and really feel nice. I find this product very expensive so I've decided to try something else so that I can do a full body exfoliation.

June 22, 2014

Hope you like lavender because it's really strong scent. Works well though. For the price I feel like I could make it myself...

June 22, 2014

Nice smell & the skin feels smooth but the price is a bit high for such a small contrainer.

June 22, 2014

Feels lovely after the rinse. Lavender way too strong. Maybe better for just pedicures.

June 01, 2014

I don't like the smell of lavender so I don't like the scent of this product. It makes my skin feel really smooth afterwards but also makes me feel really oily.

June 01, 2014

Don't like lavender, smell is too strong. Will not buy :(

May 25, 2014

LOVE the scent, seems like it'd be long lasting. It's a bit greasy, but if you wipe it off, that helps. I will use on my feet and legs this summer to be Xtra soft & shiny.

2.8/5

May 25, 2014

Smells a little strong and feels a little too oily for my liking but I have to admit my skin did feel more soft and hydrated. I wouldn't buy this in store as it isn't a product I would not use and is a little on the expensive side.

2.3/5

May 25, 2014

Rocky Mountain soup it make my skin feel soft I also like the smell of it .

2.7/5

May 25, 2014

I think this scrub would be great for a spa day. I can't see myself using this all the time, but definitely for a treat! The scent is very spa-like. I like how smooth and refreshed my skin felt after wards! One downside is that it leaves your skin a bit greasy.