Rw Garcia 3 seed sweet potato crackers- gluten free

Rw Garcia 3 seed sweet potato crackers- gluten free Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #81 out of 133 in Crackers

February 25, 2017

I like sweet potato but this is more of a corn like cracker. it has very little sweet potato in it at 13%. Sure it's a little healthier than other maize crackers but there's also a lot of crackers out there with more sweet potato/ veg/fruit mix in it. The cracker has ridges but are not too hard to eat. I would skip this even at its good price.

January 10, 2017

These are my sons and I's favourite snack! I try not to purchase chips or any unhealthy snacks, but a 3 year old definitely likes to have a little nibble here and there. We call these cracker chips at my house. Although my son loves to have these on there own, I prefer to have them with humus for a dip! They definitely satisfy my craving and make me feel good as they are a healthy snack loaded with great ingredients. It is also great for us as we do try to incorporate a lot of gluten free products in our household as my brother has celiac disease.

June 01, 2016

I picked up a box of these crackers at Costco to try out. I was impressed with the flavor and thought that these would really be on the sweet side. They are not at all sweet and have a nice taste, a bit salty but are great to eat with dips. Added bonus is that these crackers are gluten free. I will definitely be picking these up again next time I'm in Costco.

March 03, 2016

I was a little hesitant at first to buy these but I'm glad I did they're so tasty and packed with flavour. The sweet potato taste isn't too sweet in these crackers, they're nice and crispy and satisfying

December 16, 2015

I'm a fan of the sweet potato. I picked up these crackers from Costco. Two bags come inside the box. They have a little bit of the sweet potato flavour and are a tad salty. Not huge on flavour but they have a nice crunch to them. I am a cracker addict so I will eat them up in no time BUT they are quite plain. They are a gluten free product fhough.