Sacha Buttercup Powder Reviews
Ranked #130 in Powder

September 22, 2017

Great buy!

I love this setting powder. It has become one of my staple beauty products and I use it in my everyday make-up routine. It works as expected, does not leave any lines once set, I would definitely recommend and purchase again

August 27, 2017

Great product that lasts all day a definite repurchase.

I love this product! It's my holy grail and I never leave without putting it on. It leaves the skin looking flawless and photo ready. It gives a healthy youthful appearance without the ash or dryness.

March 10, 2016

I bought this product because i couldn't find a secure place to find a 1.5 ounce of Ben Nye Banana powder for under $35. I also have 10 grams of Ben Nye so i can give my experience on both. The Sacha Powder is finely milled just like the Banana Powder. Although they are both yellow based the ben nye is a bit brighter. I purchased this product because i saw on youtube that this brand caters to african american women which is a plus. I receive no flashback or white cast like i do with the banana powder. This leaves my face matte and doesn't crease in my lids. The one thing that i wish it did was have a brighter yellow tint to it to give my that boom! highlight.