Safety First Quick Grab Wipe Warmer Reviews

2.4/5
Ranked #474 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

1.0/5

May 25, 2017

I got this as a gift and was pretty excited to try it out. Boy was it dissapointing sure the wipes were warm the very second you pull them out but by the 3 second it reaches baby's bum it's cold again glad I didn't waste any money on it

2.0/5

January 11, 2017

I bought this thinking that it would be amazing but I was very disappointed. The wipes dried out fast and I wasn't able to take it with me everywhere unless there was a place plug it in. It's a great idea, just need to figure out a way to make it more convient and a way to stop the wipes from drying out so fast.

May 21, 2016

I was given this as a gift for my baby shower and I thought that it would be the best thing ever, I mean no one wants a something wet and cold on their butt however I fount that because this has to be plugged in that it wasn't really convenient because I wouldn't change my son in one place only so there were times when this was simply out of reach.

2.3/5

May 29, 2015

A item that won't make baby upset? Sounded good! However I found that the warmer made the wipes dry out :(.

January 10, 2012

I registered for this and got it as a shower gift. I like that it attaches to the change table and also comes with an attachment at bottom that holds diapers and side pockets to hold creams. I wanted this because I thought it would be nicer for baby to have warm wipes for her bum. It warms the wipes nicely which is good in these cold months. The only thing I don't like about it is that it dries the wipes out, so when you are nearing the bottom the wipes are bone dry. I have learned to put fewer wipes in at a time and add a bit of water to keep them moist.