4.9/5
Saje Tranquility Relaxing mist Reviews

Good - 0

January 19, 2018

Overall, great product

I'm an anxious person and a terrible sleeper but a quick mist on my pillow and I can finally sleep. This product is great, you get use to the earthy scent.

March 01, 2017

Saje is such a beautiful brand. I use this to mist my pillow and sheets before bedtime. Amazing....helps me relax and drift away. I have used the bottle daily for 2 months and barely half done. Try it you will become addicted.

February 28, 2017

I love the tranquility smell, it makes me feel so relaxed and I fall asleep so easily and stay asleep longer. I have never used the mist, I use Tranquility in my diffuser but it's the same concept. It's a very strong smell so don't mist too much.

October 15, 2016

I love Saje! So many amazing goodies! I got this mist in a Sleep Well kit, but sleep is usually enemy. I just spray this on my pillows and sheets before hopping into bed. It helps settle my mind and calm me down so I get a better, restful sleep.