Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover Reviews
#244 in Nail Care

Dissolves Dry Cuticles in 15 Seconds! Cuts manicure time in half! Revolutionary gel formula melts away and breaks down excess cuticles. With regular use, helps prevent cuticle problems before they start. TIP: Instant Cuticle Remover can also be used on calluses. Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

January 12, 2018

Good price, effective product

I bought this in an attempt to take better care of my nails and find a solution to my compulsive pulling at cuticles and hang nails. I've used it only twice so far and I already see a difference! It takes care of the dead skin around your nails with no burning or any other negative side effect, I'll definitely keep using it.

1.3/5

May 11, 2017

I am not a fan of cuticles. I decided to purchase the instant cuticle remover that is supposed to dissolve dry cuticles in 15 seconds. This is most definitely not the case with Sally Hansen instant cuticle remover. I had to leave this on for about 45 seconds to even see any results on the back says do not leave it on longer than one minute. I would definitely not recommend this product to anyone there are better products out there for less money.

March 18, 2017

This tiny bottle lasts a really long time.

I use it quite often on my finger and toe nails. It says to leave on your cuticles for 15 seconds, but I leave it on for close to a minute and then I can easily push them back.

I also use this on the hard callus's I get on my big toe. I cover it with this, leave on for a minute and then use my pedi file and grind it down.

I highly recommend this, its a staple for every Mani-pedi !!

January 09, 2017

I was at a girlfriends place for a quick catch up spa and she pulled out this small bottle and applied it onto my cuticles and in no time my axcess cuticles were removed right in front of my eyes! magic in a bottle

December 22, 2016

This is a very good product. It is not runny at all and stays in place, giving even and controlled results. Because it's quick acting i found it works best for me if i do one or two nails at a time.

Good value too, one small bottle lasts a long time.

September 13, 2016

I really like this stuff it WORKS GREAT all that dead and unwanted skin is gone.. I use it once a week and followup with a cuticle oil and i got nice nails :) the price is so worth the buy. AND you can use it on your toes too, how sweet is that..

February 11, 2016

This is the first thing I do when giving myself an at home manicure! This product definietly works for cleaning up those cuticles! I used to have horrid nail beds but since using this product twice a week they have made an improvement!

1.7/5

February 09, 2016

This is so-so for me. I wasn't too impressed because it took forever to get the results I wanted, and I did follow the directions.

October 25, 2014

As the package did not include some type of an orange stick to press back the cuticles, the experience was not as good as it could have been.

August 12, 2014

works as directed and removes cuticles very well. The consistency is gel like which makes for easy and neat application.