3.1/5
Sally Hansen Salon Manicure - Cuticle Eraser + Balm Reviews
#232 in Nail Care

August 27, 2016

My cuticles are always a mess...between a bad habit of chewing them, and multiple hand washing, or hand sanitizer , they are dry, and there always seems to be a dry piece to bug me. I decided to try this, Sally Hansen cuticle eraser. It is a thick product, and takes a couple of minutes to have it totally absorb, but since the first use, my skin around the nails has improved dramatically. I try to remember to put it on just before sleep, sometimes also covering with gloves. The skin is much softer and looks a lot more attractive. The pot is quite small, a green and white swirl, but will last a while, as a small amount of product goes a long way.

0.5/5

May 20, 2016

FAIL! This product left a green tinge on my nails, and made my cuticles drier and more ragged than before! I had to use another cuticle remover and oil to clean up the mess. Save your money and get a proper cuticle remover and oil instead

2.2/5

April 23, 2016

I did not enjoy this product at all. It was a fail for me. This made my cuticles dryer than ever. It was very hard to blend into my cuticles. I found the green also stained my hands too.

March 22, 2016

This balm is supposed to be a two-step cuticle remover and moisturizer, and while I find it helps make my cuticles softer and easier to push back, after I wash it off I find my cuticles are still there and a bit frayed. I usually go back in with cuticle oil afterwards.

2.3/5

September 09, 2014

The product smells nice but I might as well not be using it as it has no effect whatsoever on my cuticles. It is also quite sticky. The only good thing is it lasts a long time.

May 20, 2014

Love the consistency of this product. Have seen noticeable results during the use.

April 16, 2014

I just received this in my flare mani pedi top box...wow...as someone who has really ugly cuticles, it seems this is going to be a very effective way of having a much more attractive nail bed.