Salonpas Pain Relief Patch Reviews
#33 in Pain Relief

April 11, 2019

This product is amazing!

This product seems to be the only thing that provides continuous relief for my neck and back pain.

The individual patches make it easy to place them on my neck and back in the spots that need it most.

I find that it is hit and miss when purchasing them online at my grocery store.

I would definitely recommend this product.

September 21, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Easy and effective

I received a sample of these and was really happy with these when I tried them for low back pain. One evening the ibuprofen just wasn't cutting it so I grabbed my sample. It was really effective. I just wish they were a little larger for better coverage.

September 19, 2018
    Michigan, United States

This pain patch definitely worked for me

After a long day at work ,my back was aching .I remembered I received a sample of salonpas n decided it was perfect time to try it .I must say I was very happy with the results and would definitely purchase these for those long days on my feet and my aching back....

September 14, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great to wear to go about my daily activities

The Salonpas Pain Relief Patch is great. They are a bit small and I do usually need to wear two at a time for my shoulder area but I do appreciate it gives me relief while allowing me to still be able to move around and do what I need to rather than sitting in one spot for a very long time with a heat pad. These patches actually make me think of how icy hot feels though in a patch is way more convenient because it does not get on your hands or clothes. I always keep these on hand, even in my purse.