Sara Lee Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins Reviews

Little Bites® signature golden muffin recipe and chock full of real chocolate chips! Perfect for when you're on the go. Made with Real Chocolate, No High Fructose Corn Syrup and No Artificial Colors.

Les mini-muffins aux pépites de chocolat sont la collation parfaite pour les aventures du quotidien. Frais et moelleux, remplis de pépites de chocolat, ils sont une délicieuse collation à savourer sur le pouce. De plus, ils ne contiennent pas d’arachides, ce qui est idéal pour la boîte à lunch. Quatre mini-muffins aux pépites de chocolat. Un sachet pratique.

February 03, 2019

A Great Snack!

I received a coupon to try the Sara Lee Mucfin Bites for #free. I usually make mini muffins for my family, so we were excited to try these. My entire family LOVED these muffins!!! They come 4 in each pack and they are delicious. I like how they are individually wrapped so you can just grab a pack and throw in your purse, or the kids lunch bag. The muffins were very moist, not dry and crumbly. The only thing you have to watch is that they have an expiry date...not that they lasted that long in my house! We will definitely buy this product again.

February 03, 2019

The little one loves them!!

Sara Lee’s Chocolate Chip mini muffins are YUMMY. They are deliciously moist with just the right amount of chocolate chips. The kids love them. With 4 mini muffins in each bag, it’s such an easy snack to grab and give to the kids.

February 02, 2019

My girls really loved the size and taste!

I received a coupon to try Sara Lee Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins for free #GotItFree. It took quite a while for my coupon to show up due to the postal strike, and then it took even longer to find them in a store, but I finally did after visiting multiple stores. I have 2 young daughters, and they both loved the fact that they were just the right size for them! They also really enjoyed the taste and surprisingly so did I! I'm not a big fan of muffins in general, but these were quite tasty! I will be getting them again now that I know where to go to find them, I would just prefer that for the price there was more of them, and I would love to see them available in more locations.

February 02, 2019

Great taste!

My toddlers were big fans of the little bites muffins. They loved the taste and I loved the no fuss and convenience. Price point was ok. I’ll be adding them on to our regular grocery store runs from now on.

Updated On: February 02, 2019

#GotItFree

January 12, 2019

Delcious easy snack!

My kids loved this snack so much we’ve already bought it twice since receiving to #tryitfree. I love the ease of use when putting in their school lunches and knowing that they will enjoy it all and won’t be making a big mess at school too. I tried a bite myself and will admit they are much tastier than I had expected. We’ve already bought them since and will continue to do so.

January 02, 2019

Tasty and convenient!

Sara Lee Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins - I had never tried these before and they were super tasty! The whole family loved them and asked for more. They were convenient to have for outings or just at home. Good pricing. I would buy again! #gotitfree!

2.0/5

December 27, 2018

I've tasted better

First off this product is super hard to find. 3 trips to two different grocery stores till I finally found it. There are similar products on the market that taste better than these muffins. Even my 4 year old stuck his nose up at them. To me they tasted too sweet. #gotitfree

December 17, 2018

Such a great little treat!

A perfect lil snack sized treat! Love that they come in little bags with 5 yummy lil muffins! Great flavour. Perfect muffin size for my daughter who is still young but nothing wrong with an occasional treat. They are quite good and would definitely buy again.

December 13, 2018

Great taste, good price!

I gave these to my son for his lunch and he loved the flavor, he said they were soft and had the right amount of chocolate chips, I enjoyed them all well and they're a great price for the quantity you get in a package!

December 13, 2018

heaven tasting snacks sara lee

First of i like to thank family rated and sara lee for this great opportunity for choosing me to try this amazing snack of sara lee little bites chocolate chip muffins . I found really great taste that now my son enjoys it . This for sure will is must have . I find this is worth the price . I also notice its a convient snack for anytime . I really recommend this to anyone . #gotitfree #holidaytastingopportunity @familyrated #familyratedclub