Scentsy Bar - Honeymoon Hideaway Reviews

April 06, 2017

MY FAV SCENTSY SCENT! I have it as a car freshener as well. So nice! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

January 09, 2017

I am a huge fan of Scentsy. Their products are a great quality and I find that the smells are accurate and long-lasting. I love the fact that their products are powered by light bulbs, require no flame to warm and are safe to be left alone. This particular scent is light and romantic like the name suggests and sets a great ambiance.

September 30, 2016

This Scentsy scent is my all time favourite. Right now it is the only scent I have in my house. It is not overpowering, but smells heavenly. Smells last quite long as well.

September 18, 2016

Scentsy Honeymoon Hideaway Bar is AMAZING! It has to be easily one of my top 4 Favs! It just an easy going smell. You and your partner will both enjoy and be romanced its ever lasting smell. Recommend it to anyone looking for and a great scent! Scentsy definitly out did themselves on this scent/

June 06, 2016

Honestly smells amazing. On the lighter side of their fragrances. Great if you like that. I loved the smell as soon as I opened the clam shell.
    Smells like: Escape to a secluded retreat of dew-kissed lily and tart-sweet kiwi, shaded by lush coconut palm.
    Use 2 cubes for best scent production.