Schick Hydro 5 Men's Disposable Razor's Reviews
#91 in Hair Removal

January 12, 2018

Best disposable - Hands down!

Closest smoothest shave I have had in a while! Much better than the ladies version. Works just as good as the refillable version as well. I have used all three and the disposable pack is the vest bang for your buck. I can get so many uses before the blades dull. Some disposables leave my legs full of nicks and razor burn but I do not have that issue with these ones! Definitely recommend!

July 11, 2016

I find it crazy that women's razors and blades tend to be more expensive then men's just because they're pink. I.DON'T.WAX! (OUCH) so need a razor that will give me a close shave and not leave any irritation and if I can get it at a better price than the pink ones, even better! The weight of the razor was about the same as my regular (ladies) razor that I use on a daily basis (I can't stand ANY stubble on my legs). I'm a shower shaver so the non-slip handle really helped to keep the razor secure in my hands while going over the contours and bony parts of my legs (near my ankles, shins and knees). The instant lubrication was just enough to keep the razor gliding easily over my legs and the silky smooth feeling after I was done was perfect! The Schick Hydro 5 Men's Disposable Razor's 5 blades gave a super close shave that I was even able to skip a day!