4.1/5
Schick Hydro Silk Razor Reviews

Schick Hydro Silk™ hydrates skin like no other razor can. This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum & 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Hydro Silk™ razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth! And it’s preferred over the leading 5 blade razor.

January 20, 2018

Great razor

I havd used many razors but feel i go back to schick because if the value for money and how close a shave it gwtvfrom them. I feel the shave is close and comfortable and will keep buying them.

January 10, 2018

Liked this...

When I received this product I was excited to use it. I have super sensitive skin and when I shave I regularly react to the razor. This one didn’t cause a reaction from my skin and I’ve bought another one!

January 07, 2018

Not a fan

I guess to keep the moisture factor they put a bunch of gunk around the blades. When it gets when that gunk turns into a slime and makes the razor so slippery it doesnt even cut any of the hair. I had to wait till it was all worn off after a long time for the razor to even be effective

December 26, 2017

Good

I am very impressed with the Schick brand. All of their products are amazing and are good quality. This razor provides a close shave and leaves no razor bumps. This brand has this thing called a trimstyle which works way better. The razors are worth every $$.

December 15, 2017

My new favorite

I got this razor as a free sample. And I am impressed. It is comfortabke to hold and provides a smooth close shave. My only criticism would be that it is a little bulky to get into the really small, intimate areas, like the bikini line. But it definitely makes up for it in the other areas.

December 14, 2017

My new favourite

I have been a loyal Gillette Venus user for years. I recently tried the Schick Hydro Silk and now have a new favorite razor!

It leaves my legs smooth and soft.
    The best part is no razor burn on my underarms! I had to make a few more strokes with the razor to get a close enough shave, but the few extra seconds were well worth it to avoid razor burn.

December 14, 2017

Love these razors!

I have used many different razors in the past but always got skin irritation or rashes and even razor burn, some even left stubble and Didn't leave my skin soft but since I have started using hydro silk my legs look and feel amazing! It's the only razor I will ever use!

December 12, 2017

This works better than others.

Feels so smooth after each shaving. And it does not even feel like it is shaving during using it.
    I think it sticks so close to the skin that I wouldn’t need another shaving for a while. Nice product overall.

2.3/5

October 20, 2017

Wasn't worth the money

I found that it didn't give me a close enough shave (used on legs and bikini). I was pretty much getting a "5 o'clock shadow" in a few hours. Also, used it once and it seemed too dull to use again. Not very impressed for how much it cost. Tried it twice, probably won't try a third time.

October 18, 2017

Awesome

Smooth, close and quick! I'm used to using an electric razor and it is quick but never a close shave. This razor gives the closest, smoothest shave I've ever had!