Schick Hydro Silk Razor Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 467 in Hair Removal

Schick Hydro Silk™ hydrates skin like no other razor can. This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum & 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Hydro Silk™ razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth! And it’s preferred over the leading 5 blade razor.

April 18, 2017

This is a really nice razor. I got one of the closest shaves I have ever had. And it like my skin feeling like silk afterwards. The handle had a nice grip and the razor was not at all heavy or awkward in my hand. the best part is you can just buy the refills for the head and change them instead of having to buy and entirely new razor.

1.5/5

April 13, 2017

Purchased this as it was on sale. It was horrible it wasn't a close enough shave and it gave me horrible Razer burn on my arm pits I ended up having to use a moisturizer to calm the burning sensation. Will never purchase this again

April 07, 2017

I did not like this razor at all, used it only once and threw it out. Even thought it had 5 blades I didn't find it was a close enough shave. It also left me with a rash afterwards.

July 24, 2016

These are the only razors I buy! They're awesome! I can use them wet with no shave cream or with shave cream and they work wonderful either way. I never get razor burn, cuts or nicks with these.

July 24, 2016

The strip around the blade lasted- (sometimes they peel off or they're finished before the blade is finished.) I really like the grip. Close shave. I like having a couple around in case friends sleep over for long periods of time. Best to get these on sale for even further details (and score optimum points if you're a member of the Shoppers Drugmart discount.)

June 25, 2016

I actually don't know the price for this razor as I got it as part of a box full of other products. I liked the presentation but I am not that impressed with the quality, I expected it much better. It doesn't work that well but it's not bad either.

June 25, 2016

I think this brand is the very best quality of razor you can buy. If you use the woman's Schick hydro and you think it's good, you should try the men's version. It is amazing!! And lasts for over a month even using almost everyday.

June 20, 2016

I decided that I wanted to try a new razor so I bought this one based on what I saw on tv, and man was in disappointed. I found that you have to wait for the little moisture beads to get wet before the razor will glide over your skin. If you don't wait the it drags and it hurts. I will definitely go back to my old razor.

May 12, 2016

As a mom to a toddler, I find the allowances of having more than 5 minute shower to be slim! I love my Schick Intuition razor because I don't waste time having to put on cream or gel that constantly washes away. Plus I feel as though I need to moisturizer less when using this razor. I can quickly and easily shave my legs in under a minute which is key!

The only downfall would be that it doesn't clean out very easily and the soap on the razor gets wasted by running it under water to clean out the blade. With that being said though this razor is still my first option!

May 09, 2016

I usually use disposable razors , I find the refills for regular razors very expensive. I received this in my April #TopBox so was excited to try it .It has 5 curved blades which easily glided over my legs for a nice smooth , close shave. It has a water activated moisturizing serum so I didn't have to use any shaving cream or soap on my legs like I normally do. It left my skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized , no need for lotion afterwards. I think I see a change coming up, loved this razor.