4.1/5
Schick Hydro Silk Razor Reviews

Schick Hydro Silk™ hydrates skin like no other razor can. This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum & 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Hydro Silk™ razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth! And it’s preferred over the leading 5 blade razor.

Smooth Skin for Sensitive Shavers

I have the unfortunate combination of sensitive skin and coarse hair. I have never been able to use shaving foam as it makes me break out in itchy, sore rashes. But shaving dry is irritating and doesn't leave a smooth leg. This razor let me skip the foams and creams and save time and money - one step products are the best for busy moms. My legs feel SO soft after I shave now and I have no irritation. Most moisturizing strips also give me rashy legs - not this one.

It glides easily over the knees but doesn't slip either, and the handle is comfortable to hold. I have never, ever cut myself with this razor even when I'm in a rush. I think it would be a great choice for young teens just learning or anyone who has hand mobility issues.

The ONLY negative I can say is that I have to shave a *little* more often than with some razors, but that is a fair trade for having no irritation. I also find it a bit tricky to use under my arms so I use a separate cheapie razor for that.

It lasts quite a while too (depending how comfortable you are with re-using razors) and even when the moisturizing strip wears down, it still works well.

Great shave!

I absolutely love this razo, it smells great has good grip to use in the shower and the shave is super close and my legs come out smooth and hair less. Would buy again! :)

Hydro silk

Received this in a sampler pack and decided to try it out and to compare to my usual razor (Venus Embrace). It does the job but nowhere as close to quality to my venus embrace. Found it did not get as close a shave and overall inferior moisturizing system.

November 06, 2018

silky smooth

I received this razor in the mail a while back and finally got around to using it. I usually go for the competitor brand as its a trusted brand, but i was not disappointed by the schick hydro silk. I love the color, the shape of the handle & the amount of blades that give a super close shave. All together a great razor.

September 29, 2018

I would like to have it again

Personally using this product from many years. You will get smooth surface finish without putting extra effort and damage to skin. They have very good and smooth feeling.

2.8/5

July 30, 2018

love the colors!

Very pretty choices for razors, smells great, but i wish the shave was close to the skin blades seem duller than other products. a little pricey. lasts a while and is durable.

May 24, 2018
    Illinois, United States

I'd use this again.

I really enjoy using Schick's Hydro Silk Razor to shave my body in the shower. It has a really easy to hold handle which helps me remove my hair without razor burn or nicks along the way. The moisturizing strip is actually super useful and helps the razor easily move across my skin. I'd definitely recommend this product as I've been purchasing the replacement razors for years. I do recommend swapping out the handles as they tend to get gross over time in the shower.

February 28, 2018

Only razor I buy

I’ve been using this razor since I started shaving at 12. I’m 18 now. I’ve had to replace the handle a few times because it’s broken or I’ve lost it but overall I like it a lot. It’s really reasonably priced and it comes on regular and sensitive versions which I really appreciate. I love that it’s not bulky but still has some stuff to help it glide better.

February 25, 2018

The Schick Hydro Silk Razor actually feels like Silk

I really enjoyed using the Schick Hydro Silk Razor. It glided smoothly over my skin, removing hair effectively without any razor nicks. It is amazing how my skin felt like silk after having a razor pulled across it. I would definitely recommend the Schick Hydro Silk Razor. You won't regret using it.

February 13, 2018

Smooth Skin

Schick Razor with 5 blades did an excellent job. Hubby loved his smooth skin after shaving and it did not irritate his sensitive skin. He will be switching to these blades in the future.