4.1/5
Schick Hydro Silk Razor Reviews

Schick Hydro Silk™ hydrates skin like no other razor can. This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum & 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Hydro Silk™ razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth! And it’s preferred over the leading 5 blade razor.

October 02, 2017

Shick Hydro Silk

J’ai bien aimé ce produit, moi qui est vendue au venus depuis plusieurs années!!! Je vais sûrement utiliser ce produit à l’avenir, mes jambes étaient très douces

October 02, 2017

Shea butter yes !

I love this new razor I got #hydrosilkcanada love the nice close shave and the softness the Shea but adds to my shave ,the blades curve with my knees. which I love no more cuts ,easy to handle as well nice thick handle so I don't drop it in bath or shower.

September 28, 2017

Smooth Glide

I received this product for free and I love It. The handle makes it easy to hold on to with wet hands and its gives a very smooth shave.I didnt have the knicks and cuts all over my legs. It is package in a very attractive way and the colours make it very pretty.I will be putting this on my shopping list for more.

Close shave

I love Shick razors... this hydro silk one leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth and provides a very close shave with one go at it.. very impressive!

Je l'adore

Il rend les jambes super douce et en plus nous n'avons pas besoin d'utiliser une crème de rasage avec les bandes qui sont de chaque côté, Je vous le recommande fortement.

amazing feel

I love this razor, it gives you a nice smooth glide with the moisture strip, my legs felt more smooth than using other razors it moved with my body and i never cut myself. The blade lasts a long time.

September 27, 2017

Great shave, but razor doesn't last long

Close and smooth shave, but I found that the razor dulled rather quickly. It definitely left my skin soft though. I do find that it would be worth buying more replacements though as I enjoyed the quality of the shave. I was able to shave non-sensitive with just water.

September 21, 2017

Definantly a winner!

This product lives up to it's name, my skin felt like silk after using the razor, I absolutely love the smoothness of my legs now! Although, you have to make sure to clean the razor after every use so that it doesn't get clogged, not shave well, and then be harder to clean after :P In the end it was well worth it and I would recommend it, especially to anyone who wants super smooth legs! YAHHOO

September 04, 2017

Leaves my legs silky smooth!

My husband loves schick razors and it's the only brand he uses to shave. I on the other hand have been using Gillette for years because it's the brand I have come to know and trust. I was very happy to receive a free sample of the Schick Hydro Silk 5 blade razor in the mail so I could finally see why my husband prefers Schick to Gilette. This five blade razor gets rid of all the unwanted hair and leaves my legs feeling silky smooth. I like how the head of the blade curves with the contours of your legs while shaving making it comfortably glide over your legs. It also has a water activated serum that moisturizes while shaving. My legs were left feeling hydrated hours after shaving. I'm unsure of how much the replacement blades are but my husband seems to think Schick replacement blades are less expensive than Gilette. I will definitely be looking into it the next time I go out. If they are less expensive than I will definitely be switching over.

August 26, 2017

Will be buying again!

Razor has two surrounding areas with some type of shea butter. Helps with the shave and keeps my skin really smooth. Razor also rotates around to give a easier shave.

Replacement blades seems a bit pricey though and there's no cover for the razor, which makes it more difficult to store.