3.6/5
Schwarzkopf Hair Mascara - Dark Blonde Reviews

Temporary grey cover up for strands and roots. Quick drying formula leaves an even and natural looking colour result!

Lire et suivre les instructions du dépliant inclus.  Hair Mascara est une coloration temporaire - se retire au premier shampooing!

Available in five shades: Dark blonde, Chocolate Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Black

Goodbye grey strands

Although I do have colored hair, when I received this and got started I decided it would be best suited to use on my grey hairs. I don't have an abundance but have enough to warrant the coverage with the mascara. It was simplistic to use and took very little time to accomplish what I desired.
    It comes in a small tube very similar to mascara (therefore, I stored it in a ziploc bag as to not mistake it for mascara). The wand is small which made it perfect for getting at the grey hair. My hair is red with blond foils, the red not being one simple color of red, rather several colors all blended together. It was really so very easy to get at them. My hair is long, super long and the wand also made this very easy, way easier than using some big chunky hair coverage tool.
    It is great, highly recommend for long hair if using it for strands.

2.7/5

It was okay

Product was okay. It applied well, but didn’t give the coverage I wanted. I felt like I had to put more, but didn’t want to feel like my hair was full of product. I’m neutral about this one.

March 20, 2019

Quick fix but not for regular use

I received this as a free try before you buy, I personally wouldnt pay $15.00 for it. I had to dip the wand 5 or 6 times before there was anything on the brush. I found it to be hard to apply with such a small brush. It was clumpy when applying and left hair feeling almost greasy like. I personally would not purchase it.
    It's a great concept for a last minute night out when you dont have time to get rid of those pesky grey hairs. But maybe with a bigger brush,

2.3/5

Would not buy

I received this as a free trial. Was really excited about the product but it turned out to be a disappointment after trying it. I used it right away and didn’t notice much difference so I held off my rating until I could try it a few more times. Maybe I need to try a different colour tone next time but there wasn’t enough difference after each use to make me want to go out and buy this

SCHWARZKOPF HAIR MASCARA - DARK BLONDE

J ai essayé le mascara pour cheveux en blond foncé. Il camoufle bien la repousse indésirable, par contre je n'ai pas aimé la texture qu'il donnait aux cheveux. Mes cheveux semblaient gras.

March 19, 2019

Very practical product in the morning and on the go.

Very practical product in the morning. The colour is a perfect match and easy to apply. Just wait till it's fully dry before doing anything else to your hair (it dries pretty quickly though). I just wish there was more in the tube, so it doesn't last long. I'll buy some nonetheless, it's a time saver,

Perfect color match

I love this product. It was a perfect color match. I found this hair mascara so easy to use just brush in and go. I will definately be using this hair mascara as my go to root touch up in between saloon visits.

Ça reste temporaire

SCHWARZKOPF HAIR MASCARA - DARK BLONDE est une teinture pour cheveux temporaire appliquée à l'aide d'une brosse à mascara. Bien que cela cache lea cheveux blancs de façon efficace cela reste une solution de dépannage. Je n'aime paa l'idée d'avoir du produit sur les cheveux qui peut dégouliner.

March 18, 2019

Hide those greys

I would recommend this product to those who have pesky grey hairs showing at the roots. Great way to hide them. It goes on a bit thick but once you brush it out feels ok. This will do till you buy your next box of hair dye.
    Great for adding highlights if your hair isn't quite the same color.
    The price is a bit out there but that's the price of beauty.

March 16, 2019

Love it!

I received this free to test and I couldn't be happier with this hair mascara!! It covers the gray roots I've got going on when I don't want to get a colour at the hairdressers yet. I found the brush idea much more effective than some spray type cover ups I've tried. Will be buying again for sure!