Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher - Black Reviews

Temporary root cover spray that instantly covers lighter and grey regrowth in a few seconds. Available in 6 colours

Le vaporisateur temporaire correcteur de racines qui couvre instantément les repousses moins foncées et le gris en quelques secondes. Disponible en 6 couleurs

February 07, 2018

Covered my roots effortlessly!

I received this root touch up as a tester and I was so excited. I thought I would be just a small sample but ended up being a full size product. Not only that, but the colour it’s self is true and is so simple to use. The actual product when sprayed comes out evenly so I didn’t have to worry about getting a bunch in one place. The colour covered my greys instantly. And it lasted through a couple washes. I’m very excited to continue using this.

February 07, 2018

A must have. Worked so well for me.

I was one of the lucky few who got a chance to try this fabulous product. I had been having issues with colouring my grey hair for quite a bit. I would end up having grey spots in many places when colouring my hair. I tried root retoucher. First thing I liked about it is that spraying makes my job much easier and faster. It’s less complicated. Most importantly, it’s very effective and long lasting. It’s been already a week or ten days and Inspite of washing my hair every couple of days, it’s colour has stayed intact. I have already started recommending my co workers about this amazing product . For me, it’s a must have. Thank you chick advisor for this .

SCHWARZKOPF ROOT RETOUCHER

Covers greys really well, you just have to be wary of how hard you press the nozzle as it does come out really fast! a lovely product! Definitely worth buying for. I will surely recommend this product to my family and friends

Does an OK job

I was super excited to try this product out as soon as I received it, complements of ChickAdvisor! I wasn't really sure how to use it, so I used it as I do dry shampoo - shook it and held it under an arm's length away, pretty far from my hair and sprayed. It comes out a lot wetter than regular dry shampoo, which feels more powdery off the bat and there was some dark residue that will land on your clothes so don't wear your best clothes and/or make sure you protect your clothes with an old towel. It did provide decent coverage, which is fine for a quick fix, but it certainly doesn't replace a good old trip to the hairdressers (but this is why this product exists!). All in all, a decent product and I'm glad to have it when I have an event to attend and need a quick touch up but haven't had time to get my hair done.

covers grey well

This root cover up is good. It did a nice job of covering my grey. It covers grey well. Its easy to use. I did need a brush to smooth it out a little bit. It give me a little more time before I really need to do my roots again in between the full hair dye jobs.

Covers up grey roots

Great product to quickly cover up roots when you don't have time to dye your hair. It is similar to colored dry shampoo but does not come off as easily.

Wow

Totally impressed. I've been a little lazy with my colouring. Of course an event comes up when I wish i would have done it. Praying the root retoucher would work, I styled my hair. I followed the instructions in the can. Voila, no roots showing!!!!

Okay for a day!

The product is okay. This is good for a quick retouch, need a pick me up fast for a night on the town or day in the office.The smell is not that great,did not feel comfortable having it on my head for a long time.Was anxious to wash it out after a day.

3.2/5

Un peu trop Salissant

Le produit fonctionne bien en tant que tel il couvre la racine la couleur est belle. Toutefois , le produit reste salissant quand je l'appliquait, des grosses goutes tombaient partout Ca dégoûtait. Il n'y avait pas que de la bruine. L'embout dégoûtait. Jai peut être pogner une bouteille défectueuse mais je n'ai pas apprécié que Ca me dégoûte dessus et partout! Par contre le produit fonctionne. Je ne crois pas racheter le produit.

Easy to use

I was skeptical about this spray at first, all I could picture was a huge mess. However, when used properly it actually works quite well to cover up the greys at my roots!