Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher - Black Reviews

Temporary root cover spray that instantly covers lighter and grey regrowth in a few seconds. Available in 6 colours

Le vaporisateur temporaire correcteur de racines qui couvre instantément les repousses moins foncées et le gris en quelques secondes. Disponible en 6 couleurs

Easy to use

I found the Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher is easy to use. The pointed nozzle is great for accuracy and speed when spraying. No one else is able to tell marks on forehead. My grey hair is covered instantly with a nice color and it looks thicker!

Great Product!

It did cover most grays but a few were still showing... maybe I used it incorrectly, but for the most part it helped alot! It is very convenient and I would recommend it.

February 13, 2018

Great for temporary quick touchups

I got this product free from Chickadvisor to try out. I received the black root retoucher. It was very quick and very simple to use – it was just like spraying hairspray onto my hair. It didn’t smell too strong and it effectively covered my white/grey hair by the roots. Like advertised, it did wash out after one wash. Overall, great effective product for when you need a quick touch up before the next colouring job. However, it would be a better product if it lasted longer, like maybe if it lasted a few washes instead of just one. #gotitfree

Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher - Black

The root cover up does just what it says. I am pleased to have a product that will give you a professional look and hides my greys. I really love to use this product in between my regular colorings. It saves me money and time.

February 13, 2018

Produit très efficace, simple a utiliser, j'ai pu refaire mes repousse moi-même et sans soucis, couvre bien et se marie bien a ma couleur actuelle. Je le recommande a toutes.

2.7/5

February 13, 2018

Okay but not entirely sure I would buy

I #gotitfree but opinions are my own. The root retoucher worked as it said however it would be good if it lasted through one shampoo. It worked okay to cover gray but did not find it to be really easy to get it exactly where I wanted it due to needing to spray at a distance of 10cm away and it was a bit messy. That being said it was easy to clean. I would recommend using for a quick touch up for a night out but I think I would tire of using it daily. I would probably not purchase this in the future.

2.0/5

Emergency Touch Up Use only

I received the SCHWARZKOPF ROOT RETOUCHER in Black from the Chick Advisor Review club. The texture of the product is slightly less sticky and the colour is too dark for my highlighted/colour hair.

Would buy it again

The product is easy to use and lasts for the day. Good coverage until I wash my hair. It works well in between my salon visit. I would definitely buy it again. #gotitfree

1.0/5

February 12, 2018

No like!!!

#got it free. The color I got was Black,1st of all doesn't even say how to use it on the product,so was clueless on what to do,so spray it on in places where my grays were &brush;it lightly it was sticky so kept brushing it.Who would buy this when it washes out after 1 wash?Not me&have;had other products were they last longer then 1 wash.

February 12, 2018

Bye bye in between grays!

I’m so glad to have a way to stretch the time in between my color appointments. This product works like a dry shampoo and doesn’t feel heavy or gummy. The spray has a nice light scent.