Scotch Essentials Adjustable Hem Tape Reviews

• Easily change hem length for high heels or flats without commitment
  • Great for jeans, skirts, dresses, pants and more!
  • Easy to use perforated liner
  • No ironing or sewing required

November 25, 2015

This product was very easy to use. Nice packaging. Assisted with my lack of sewing skills when I was in need. I have many delicate fabrics and heavier fabrics such as denim to use these pieces on. I am short and always need my hemline taken up

November 25, 2015

I really thought this adjustable hem was great! I bought a black skirt for work, which was just below the knee, and on a Saturday night, I was going out with some friends for dinner, and instead of having to buy something new, I used the Scotch Essentials Adjustable Hem Tape to put the hem above my knee. It was so simple and easy to use, and didn't ruin my clothes at all! Will buy this again!

Overall a great product!
    It was easy to use, held the hem of my pants up all day and came off cleanly!
    Great for a one-day adjustment, unexpected wardrobe malfunction or in a pinch before you get to do a proper hem.
    Definitely will be keeping some of this stuff around!

November 25, 2015

This is a great product and works great on jeans. My husband had a pair that was a tad to long and didn't want to have the seam of a re hem, and this worked perfect!

November 25, 2015

We were gifted a great halloween costume for my son, however it was too big and came in three pieces. We put the Scotch essential adjustable hem tape to the test by shortening sleeves and hems.
    Everything held together wonderfully on the costume, even with an evening of running around for a 5 year old!
    The price point is great and I would definitely use this again!

November 24, 2015

I really love the idea of Adjustable Hem Tape and Scotch definitely followed through on the execution! I have a floor length skirt that drags on the ground when I'm not wearing heels. With a touch of this tape, I was able to convert my skirt for wear with sandals. Best of all, it came off cleanly at the end of the day. This is great for both quick fixes and repeated adjustments.

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

This came in handy when I was running out the door for a job interview. My husband noticed you could see alot of cleavage and my bra through a gap in my blouse. A little bit of this and I was ready to go in seconds!

2.0/5

November 23, 2015

I was really disappointed in the Adjustable hem tape. I used it on my son's jeans and it didn't hold for more than an hour. I would not recommend using this.

3.2/5

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

I had a pair of new yoga pants that I hadn't gotten a chance to get hemmed.
    I used these and within minutes could walk out the door with my newly hemmed pants.

Would definitely use these again should I not have time to get pants/skirts/sleeves hemmed permanently.

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

This is such a great product. I have a pair of pants that I have been meaning to take to the tailor to have hemmed, but wasn't sure if I wanted to keep them at a length suitable for heels or for flats. This tape was great because it meant I didn't have to commit to a certain length.

The instructions were very clear and easy to follow. I would definitely recommend this!