Sephora collection sleeping mask
Good

Sephora collection sleeping mask Reviews

Ranked #216 out of 669 in Masks

March 13, 2017

I just bought this product over a week ago and have been using it every night. It feels wonderful on the skin and waking up in the morning my skin is so soft. the only thing I hate about it is the packaging. It looks like it's intended for a one time use, but I could use this product for weeks as you don't need to put a lot on.

April 02, 2016

I tried the pearl sleeping mask, and I absolutely loved it!
    I was worried that the mask would be messy, while I was sleeping but I applied it around 3 hours before I went to bed so my skin would absorb the product. It was not messy at all and I woke up with my face feeling refreshed.
    The mask was super hydrating, and smelt pretty good too!
    I will definitely be buying more of these!!

March 15, 2016

We tried the Sephora Collection Sleeping Mask. There are a few products to chose from this collection, but we went with the Pearl - Perfecting & Brightening because a pearl based mask just sounded glamorous.

Sephora's promise? "Evens and helps minimize irregularities for skin tone that is even, fresher, and brighter. ". We'll take brighter skin any day!

The mask comes in a cute little capsule, easy to manipulate. There's a very pleasant smell to the product too. The mask is gel-like, very refreshing on the skin and smooth.

We were a little worried it would become messy or uncomfortable during the night, but it was nonsense. We woke up with fresher, polished and smoother skin. When we checked ourselves out in the mirror, we were surprised to see that our skin was actually more even and imperfections were minimized, as promised!