Sephora Holiday Light Show Brush Set
Good

Sephora Holiday Light Show Brush Set Reviews

Ranked #399 out of 547 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

March 25, 2015

I love sephoras holiday value sets of everything, these brushes are great, versatile, and are so fun looking.

January 26, 2014

I have not purchased the Light Show Brush Set by Sephora myself because I already have good brushes and eally I didn't need them.In saying that,my friend got them as a Christmas gift and she swears by them that they are the best brushes that she has ever owened.I must say though,they are very soft and gentle to the eye area .They are not heavy in weight and just glides the shadow on perfectly.They are a little too expensive to me but then again,if you want the best to apply your makeup,you have to pay the price.Some day I will purchase these brushes because I like the bristles and the way they perform.

January 25, 2014

I relieved this as a gift and was so excited about it! I have needed new brushes for so long but just didn't want to shell out the cash. My favourite is the crease brush - which I so needed. These brushes are perfect for me, so soft, so lush and the funky colours are great. The stand is an added awesome bonus! If I ever lose one, I just might die!

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!