Shoppers Optimum points Reviews

May 01, 2021

J'adore

Tellement pratique. j'accumule des points rapidement avec Pharmaprix, Maxi et Provigo. Je recommande cette carte pour toute grande famille qui souhaite faire son épicerie gratuitement. Parcontre il faut savoir l'utiliser comme il faut pour amasser des centaines de milliers de points rapidement.

April 30, 2021
    United Kingdom

there's no reason not to

As a frequent PC/Optimum location customer, there's really no downside to getting a membership. Sure, it may take some time to rack up points if you're not avidly tracking the point multipliers, but in the long run you're still earning free credit!!! They've made it super accessible to scan through their app so you don't have to worry about forgetting your card, and you're given personalized offers.

March 18, 2021

Two words: free groceries

This card is worth it in the long run. You can use the points towards shoppers drug mart purchases or pc grocery points. Combined with the pc credit card, you can max out on points as well as with offers you can load weekly on the app.

March 17, 2021

Points cards

i would have to say this card is the one i mostly use. Your points are based on what you bought previously. You load your offers weekly and if you cant use them you can save them Bonus. And the best part is you can redeem for free groceries.

February 26, 2021

Great reward card!

I wouldn't say I have many reward cards but it just made sense to get this one as I all buy things in Shoppers and Loblaws. I love this card because there is no fee and I get rewarded for buy things I would usually buy. So far I've received many 10$ and 20$ discounts on my shops. I recommend it!

February 26, 2021

great point system

i find that i consistently am reaching where i can use my points as money without having to purchase a lot of things first!! they have a lot of deals where you can double or triple your points, so it isn't long before you have at least an extra $20 to spend!!

February 09, 2021

Great point system!!

I just love how quickly the Shoppers Optimum points can add up, I try to utilize all the 20x point events I can and save them up to redeem at Christmas time. I also use my card when purchasing gas, this is my favourite points card to use.

February 04, 2021

Best value card

This is the best saving card that I have found till now.It saves me a lot of money because I do most of my shopping in Superstore.Customer service is good and it has an app with the virtual card on it as well.It saves you the hassle of remembering to take the card with you.

December 22, 2020

Great card for saving while spending

this is the best points card I ever had. I have it linked to my PC credit cards which earns me double points whenever I spend money. I save great points especially at mobil gas stations. Would definitely recommend over any other points card.

December 05, 2020

why not?!

this program is foolproof. you sign up and earn points on qualifying/ loaded purchases. after you save up enough points you can spend redeem them and save money! i saved up enough points to save $90 on my groceries and it really helped when i was in a pinch. very easy to use and i think its great that you can save a lot of money.