Shoppers Optimum points Reviews

November 12, 2019

Love free stuff!

This card is amazing if you use the offers logically you will be rolling in points. You can buy certain items and basically get them back in points. They add up so quick

November 12, 2019

Everyone needs this card!

This is the best rewards card bar none! You get a decent amount of points every time you shop! I have got over 20,000 points in 1 purchase! If you look at your personalized offers you can rack up the points! Can redeem for in store credit, pay for gas and so much more! I hope this never changes! One card you can actually benefit from!! Thank you optimum!

May 28, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best points out there

I have to admit this is the best points card out there I seem to get points without realizing it sometimes and probably why I shop there its a win win all the way around...they also send stuff that I could use for points just love it some other places have to step up for points and also you can get somethings cheaper cause your a memeber.

May 20, 2019

Very good.

I think its a great program -- very satisfied, I love getting free stuff and my points are the best ever! I can't not live without my PC card now! works for everything.

April 30, 2019

Can't live without the card

I love my PC Optimum points. I have gotten so much free things and I am so happy with my points. I look for offers all the time. I also signed up for PC insider and now get extra points.

March 22, 2019

This program helps my family so much!

Shopping has been fun for me since discovering PC Optimum. I enjoy putting a grocery list together because I know that that I'll be getting $20-$40 of free stuff a month. I usually use my points to buy the majority of my meat every month 🤗👌👏

March 02, 2019

Great value!

I've been using this for almost 10 years, and it's been great! The points can be easily collected during each purchase, and can be redeemed for money off on your future purchases. Very convenient and strongly recommend!

March 02, 2019

Great savings

I been with them since high school. That means it’s been lots of years getting points. I always use them wisely to get things I need. I love shopping where I can get my points.

December 13, 2018

Love collecting Optimum points!

Optimum points is one of the better loyalty programs out there. I love that you can redeem points for an actual dollar value as opposed to samples (*ahem*... I'm lookin' at you Sephora). The ability to collect and redeem Optimum points absolutely keeps me coming back and I will almost always make my purchases at SDM or another Optimum provider then going elsewhere if I can.

September 25, 2018

Love Pc points

I get more points for free produtes now i love that i get points on food and produtes i buy at both places and now i get for produte for my kids then just on food i like that better since they partnered up with shoppers as i get more points faster thank you Pc for doing this