Silk Almond For Coffee Vanilla

Silk Almond For Coffee Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 96 in Non-Dairy

May 27, 2017

I recently started using this coffee creamer to cut down the amount of sugar I've been consuming and I love it!
    I'm not a fan of almond milk so I was a little worried at first but I find this is much better then plain almond milk!

January 09, 2017

This creamer is FANTASTIC! I was so happy the first time I tried it. It is delicious! The vanilla is so yummy and works just as well, if not better than other creamers.

July 29, 2016

Bought this on a whim after seeing it next to my usual almond milk, and had to have a cup of coffee to try it out!
    Has a good flavor, the vanilla isn't as sweet as I was thinking it was going to be.
    More of a subtle vanilla flavor.
    I found it to be a bit expensive for the amount in the container/ and in comparison to other products.
    Overall, great for a change to my coffee routine.

July 17, 2016

I have a sensitivity to dairy so I drink almond and coconut milks. I find they taste good and are much healthier for me than regular dairy. It is a bit more expensive but worth it compared to other products or similar comparability.

May 12, 2016

I am trying to cut milk out of my diet, and I always buy coffee cream, I like Almond milk, and saw they had almond milk for coffee, with Vanilla flavor. Yum! Had to try. It is quite good, but not as creamy as... well cream!! But I enjoy it, good flavor, will likely buy this again

April 25, 2016

Lait onctueux qui donne bon goût au café. Donne une belle couleur au café. Dans les céréales, c'est parfait pour ajouter un léger goût de vanille. On peut mettre moitié avec lait ordinaire.

April 13, 2016

Just recently I have committed to going dairy and gluten free. This cream replacement is dairy, gluten, and soy-based free. So I tried this alternative for my coffee in the morning. It definitely is not the cream I am used to but it is really not bad a all. Added a lot of flavor and is definitely something I could get used to. It is a little more expensive then my old creamer and only comes in these little cartons which means I have to get a couple to last me the week but definitely worth it. Very good alternative to coffee creamer.