4.1/5
Silk Coconut Milk in Vanilla Reviews
#397 in Grocery

October 06, 2017

Yes I would buy again

I use this instead of regular milk even when a recipe calls for milk I have substituted this with no issues; recipes have turned out great.
    It doesnt cause bloating like cows milk. Has great flavor and I think it has a longer best before date, as I have never had it go bad.

October 06, 2017

Love it

I love the Silk Coconut Vanilla milk. It's the only brand that I buy. We use it in cereal, smoothies but I also love to make golden tea with it (with tuneric, maple syrup and ginger).

I highly recommend this brand, as the coconut flavour is subtle but very fresh

August 23, 2016

I love this soy beverage. Its great if you are lactose intolerant or you want to try something different. The rich coconut flavour is delicious and more satisfying than just regular milk.

August 23, 2016

Taste was pretty cocunuty so very tasty, but a thin consistency. I bought it on sale, so if it was on sale again, if buy it. I wouldn't purchase it at full price.

July 18, 2016

A great refreshing drink, love adding this cereal, for baking and even in my morning smoothies. Has a nice texture and is very refreshing. Gives great taste to protein shakes!

January 27, 2016

I have never tried any of silk's milks and decided to pick this one up and give it a try and YUMMY !! I use it in my smoothies all the time. Really great.

January 22, 2016

It is clear taste with nice coconut flavor. The vanilla adds a touch.

November 17, 2015

The rich luscious taste of it is amazing with the taste of Vanilla. I love Vanilla but, am not sure of how I would feel to drink something simple as coconut, soy, almond or, cashew dérivatives of milk. I am highly lactose intolerant but, have to please 7 other people even though my intolerance. This has met up to my criteria and, above.

August 19, 2015

Me encanta la leche de cocó. Esta leche tiene un toque de vajilla, lo que la hace mas sabrosa y refrescante. Encuentro que tiene buen precio y su sabor encantador. Recomiendo que la prueben es deliciosa.