Sir Kensington's Chipotle Mayonnaise Reviews
#12 in Condiment

Sir Kensington's Chipotle Mayonnaise brings a New-World intensity to an Old-World classic. With a rich, smoky combination of chipotle peppers in adobo and notes of cumin, garlic, and tomato, it’s the perfect accompaniment to fish tacos, grilled corn, and anything that lies between two slices of bread.

• Certified Humane, Free Range Eggs
  • Non-GMO project verified
  • B-Corp Certified
  • Sunflower Oil
  • Organic lemon juice, and distilled vinegar
  • No artificial preservatives

June 17, 2019

Kick/pop punch of flavour

I got this product free for my honest review.
    When I first received this in the mail and opened the jar I was a little worried about the colour and texture. It is quite thick and dark in colour. However when I first tried it on my burger it was pretty delicious. It definitely has some heat. After a few more bites you feel the kick/pop punch of the chipotle flavour and the smoked paprika add just the little bit more to push this over the top!

I first got addicted to ketchup/mayo when in Spain and this combination of chipotle/mayo is even more addicting. I loved it on my burgers, sandwiches and fries! And the fact this was made of non GMO ingredients, free-range eggs and no preservatives, artificial ingredients or colours makes it a even better choice for my choice of topping!

Thanks @chickadvisor #gotitfree #sirkensingtons

June 17, 2019

Proved and approved

I have the opportunity to tried Chipotle mayonnaise for free. Eventhough I am not a fan of spicy food, I found that it has a pleasant taste, it has a rich texture, it is mild spicy enough for me, smells delicious. Definitely it is a good complement to my snacks and main courses. Thanks chickadvisor

June 16, 2019

So goooood!

Chick Advisor sent this complimentary to test out. I’m a huge chipotle mayo girl! I absolutely love it on hot dogs, hamburgers and with sweet potato fries!! This tastes so good I would definitely get it again!!

June 14, 2019

Had it on my Pizza! Tastes great!

I had an opportunity to try Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayonnaise,
    It was delivered in a glass jar thru Amazon, and looked a bit thicker than the regular mayonnaise.
    However I pit it in the squeeze pouch and it was coming out smoothly,
    And the most important thing, the flavour, is great!
    It has a hint of spicy yet mild enough to handle with my other pizza toppings.
    This became one of my favourite pizza recipes so far, I had it a few more times with this Chipotle Mayonnaise.
    Yummy with some simple veggie sticks as well!

June 13, 2019

The best mayonnaise so far!

I love the intense taste and the smoky flavor of this mayonnaise.Perfect for any occasion with friends and family.Highly recommended for everyone who loves flavorful,rich and smooth mayonaise that can go for bread,tacos or anything you want.super love the flavor!!!

June 12, 2019

Delicious

I received this product free for testing purposes. The sir Kensington chipotle mayonnaise was delicious. It has a nice spice that is not hot but just a right amount of tang. I had to with corn fritters and it was the perfect accompaniment.

Great kick

In the 7 days that I've had this mayo, I've tried it the ways I eat mayonnaise, on a tuna avocado sandwich, a dip for French fries, in an egg salad sandwich and a tuna melt. The chipotle flavour is dominant, stronger than in other such spreads. If you like a kick to your spread, which I do, then this is a great choice. Sometimes you want something different than a plain mayo. It also contains smoked paprika, onion & garlic powders, cumin and black pepper to spice it up. At 90 cals/tbsp and 100 mg of sodium, this is in the same range as the other popular mayo I eat. It's non GMO verified and certified humane.
    The cost however doesn't make it a good value. (I buy a large size mayo, as my husband uses a lot of it in his tuna salad 4 times a week. He didn't care for this flavour.)

I received this free from the Product Review Club.

Super tasty

Took a while to receive my free trial of this, from Amazon, which is surprising considering Amazon is usually very good at fast delivery. Anyway, I'm not disappointed. This stuff is way tastier than anticipated! Thought the Chipotle would be more mild to satisfy general population but this has good heat to it! I'm glad I got to try this as I wouldn't have thought to buy it on my own.

3.2/5

Chipotle Tangy and Tasty

#Sir Kensington'sChipotleMayonnaise
    #gottotryforfree

We all liked the clean ingredients in this product and were really excited to try it. Glad we had the opportunity. My preference was the Avocado Mayo but we got picked for Chipotle which is not my favorite spice. My son and husband didn't mind it but it wasn't the best they had. For what its worth it had one of the best ingredients in the market compared to what I usually by which is Chosen Food. Would I buy it again maybe? but the Avocado type instead!

Pop of Spicy Flavour!

I got the opportunity to purchase and try Sir Kensington's Chipotle flavoured sauce. I tried it on my sandwich and at first I was not used to the chipotle spice flavour. But after a couple more bites, I started to enjoy the taste. It gave my sandwich a kick of flavour and heat that was perfect. It was not too spicy for me and I think it added an overall appealing flavour to my sandwich that was otherwise boring and fell flat without it. I like that it comes in a glass jar and a little bit goes a long way. I did not have to spread too much and it added enough flavour to my sandwich. I thoroughly enjoyed this sauce. I would recommend it to my husband who loves spice and usually puts sriracha hot sauce on everything.