Sir Kensington's Classic Mayonnaise Reviews
#10 in Condiment

Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayonnaise is prepared after the French tradition with certified humane, free-range eggs, smooth sunflower oil, and bright hints of citrus. Silky and versatile, it’s an elegant offering suited for dipping, spreading, and a multitude of as-yet undiscovered applications.

• Non-GMO project verified
  • B-Corp Certified
  • Organic lemon juice, and distilled vinegar
  • No artificial preservatives

July 10, 2019
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Classic Mayo

I thoroughlyenjoyed the rich flavour. Comes in a super nice Jar. Used it as a sandwich spread and it really enhanced the flavour. I normally get another brand.
    Would definitely buy again.

June 18, 2019

Tastes REAL

This product definitely has more "zip" than a regular mayonnaise, you can actually taste the ingredients, and smell them.
    I don't care for the smell, but the taste is good, I've tried it on a sandwich, and also on veggies to really get the taste unmasked by other items.
    I already told my mom and my brother fiancee that they needed to try it out.

June 10, 2019

Creamy and Delish

I received Sir Kensington's Classic Mayonnaise as a gift.

The first thing I noticed when I opened it is the nice creamy texture. Super thick! It a smooth, creamy light texture (similar to yogurt). It is tangy and a little salty. In a good way!! I made a cheese and tomato sandwich first to really taste the mayo. Most Excellent! Also it improved my egg salad and potato salad immensely. This costs more that "regular" brands, but i think the taste is WAY better.

It does not have gluten, dairy or soy ... and I didn't have a clue. Tasty stuff! Simple ingredients really do taste better: Sunflower oil, egg yolks, water, lemon juice, salt, white vinegar, sugar, ground mustard seed, black pepper, citric acid. Will definitely buy again!!

June 07, 2019

My favourite mayo

When I got this mayo, I was so excited to try something healthy. My kids love tuna salad so I made some so that we can all try it together. I did not tell them is a new product we trying I wanted to get their reactions. To my surprised they all loved it, they finished it and asked for more. Yea that’s how delicious it was. As for me I love that it was different in taste and texture. This is now my favourite mayo since I have tried it. Very excited to try the chipotle. Highly recommend this brand to everyone.

June 06, 2019

Too heavy, and expensive.

I received it free from ChickAdvisor. The taste wise, it didn't make much difference than Hellmans. It's smooth and creamy with black pepper powder in it. Fortunately, mine didn't arrive with separated oil. I have the chipotle mayo of sir Kensingtons, both mayo are heavy on stomach. If you eat too much, it feels uneasy. Seeing how expensive this is, I'm really not sure if I would make switch from my regular to this one.

June 05, 2019

Yummy Chipotle flavor!

I had an opportunity to try this through Amazon purchase and got my Chipotle flavor mayonnaise a few days ago. Today I made a pizza with this, it was great add on for my pizza.
    As I already have regular mayonnaise, I wanted to give it a shot to the flavored one and there is Chipotle one that I can try and i was so glad that I chose this!
    I love to make a pizza at home with my kids and today I used this Chipotle mayonnaise, it has good amount of spicy and the richness of the regular mayonnaise at the same time.
    Sometimes I don’t taste so much of the Chipotle flavor but this one has rich flavor and creamy at the same time.
    So glad my pizza turned out great and will definitely any different flavor in the future!

June 01, 2019

Yummy, will buy again!

Purchased from Amazon to try for free. Taste very creamy and I can actually taste the eggs! Not as sour as the regular brands in grocery stores. Does have an egg aftertaste. All the ingredients are recognizable and socially responsible. So yummy with fries and on sandwiches! Will buy again when I run out.

Taste great

I really enjoyed the rich flavour. Comes in a super cute Jar. Used it on a sandwich and it really enhanced the flavour. Would definitely buy again. Do wish it came in a bigger Jar though.

A Simple Mayonnaise with Bold Flavour

I received this free jar(295ml) of the "Classic Mayonnaise" from Chickadvisor for test and review. It's an incredible, simple mayonnaise with a lot of flavour. This mayo certainly tastes different from your typical mayonnaise. It has a smooth creamy, light texture like that of a yogurt. Mixed with flavourful seasonings, this mayo has a bit of tang and saltiness to its taste. I made my typical Avocado Egg Salad, Grilled Cheese, and Classic BLT sandwiches with this bold, flavourful mayonnaise and it actually made them taste so much better. Even my husband noticed there was that 'something something' that was different than the usual sandwiches that I made. It contains the simplest of ingredients like: sunflower oil, egg yolks, water, lemon juice, salt, white vinegar, sugar, ground mustard seed, black pepper, citric acid. What could be better than that! Need I say more!

Tasty but expensive

My Sir Kensington mayonnaise has finally arrived! I should say it tastes good. I usually make a classic Russian salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, onion and mayo. This time a made it with Kensington’s mayo and it tasted a bit more sour and less fatty that my usual cheap mayo, and I liked it a lot. Thank you @chickadvisor for the opportunity to it out, but I would not buy such a small jar for $6.99 being honest