Sleep Mask by Dream Makerxae
Good

Sleep Mask by Dream Makerxae Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 779 in Masks

June 07, 2017

I loved what this did to my face.. it was smooth and soft and I felt refreshed after the morning, I liked how it was for my sensitive skin. I got this as a gift and enjoyed it.

September 15, 2016

Anti-Aging (Ultra Soft Silk) Eye Mask for Sleeping, Contoured Eye mask Silk Blindfold with Ear Plugs Travel Pouch, Best Night Blinder Eye shade

I love this product. Fits very well. Love how it has the nose arch so it actually fits on the contour of my face. Which Nice and soft with padding is great. With this it blocks out the light very well since I can't sleep with the tv off. I play music. Also I like that it has a wide adjustable band to go around my head. Other eye mask that I've tried don't have any of these things. The band makes it comfortable for me since I also wear soft head gear for my CPAP machine. And sometimes I like to play a nice country thunderstorm in my wireless earphones. Wonderful product, glad I gave it a try. Now want other cute colors because you can also use them for other fun things!
    I received this product for free or discount for my honest review.
    Lights out for me now. Thanks for reading.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath