Smirnoff Berry Blast Vodka Cooler Reviews
#2 in Coolers

November 25, 2019

Good drink on a hot day!

I couldn't wait to try this and when I did omg it taste like a rocket but with alcohol definitely not too sweet which I find with coolers are a problem!

November 25, 2019

Yummy!

This tastes just like the rocket popsicles we had when we were kids. It’s easy drinking and a great summer beverage. Great for drinking anytime and anywhere.

August 14, 2019

J’adore !

J’ai toujours bien aimer la smirnof !
    Mais j’avoue que celle ci .... est une coche au dessu des autres ! Le goût est vraiment très bon ! Très rafraîchissant sur le bord de la piscine :)

J’adore !!

July 20, 2019

Jai bien aimer

J'ai essayer dernierement cette boisson. J'ai beaucoup aimé elle a un goût sucré mais pas trop sa ce bois bien au soleil.
    Je men suis faite en slush avec des cyclone très bon melange pour slush pour adulte hihi

July 10, 2019

Perfect for the summer!

Tastes just like the rocket popsicles we all had as a kid! So delicious! I will definitely be buying more as a adult summer treat once the kids are off to bed.

June 28, 2019

I will be drinking these all summer.

This is the perfect cooler for a hot day. It tastes just like the rocket pops I used to eat as a child. I was afraid it would be too sugary, but it wasn't. The perfect drink for a hot day.

June 05, 2019

Best cooler out there!!

This cooler is my all time favorite. If I could choose 1 to drink foreversss this would be it. It tastes if not the same as a similar popsicle you may know. I'd recommend to others, FOR SURE! It's very hard to come by though I must admit. If I can make a recommendation it would to be buy more of these when you see them. They'll sell out fast! *important note they do sell them in bottles in vodka and it tastes the same as well but better obvs because it's vodkaaaa!*

June 04, 2019

Delicious cooler

Smirnoff Ice Berry Blast is very hard to come by. It's very fruity tasty and a little sweet but not overly sweet. It taste very similiar to the three flavour popcicle.

May 14, 2019

Yumm

This tastes amazing, it tastes just like a surplee and doesnt have that gross vodka tastes so easy to drink its even more amazing when you deep freeze it for a while and it turns literally into a surplee

May 03, 2019
    Georgia, United States

A blast from the past!

Not only will it get your buzz on and cool you off on a hot day, it tastes like the rocket popsicles we had as kids! The nostalgia alone is worth a try!