Snazaroo face painting kit
Good

Snazaroo face painting kit Reviews

Ranked #299 out of 463 in Baby Miscellaneous

October 31, 2016

This face paint was great, I used it for my halloween costume this weekend and I loved it. Its easy to apply and lasted hours and barely budged. It did cause me a few breakouts, but I do have sensitive skin to begin with. Overall it was great. I did a full face of paint and still have a ton of paint left, so it will last me until next year hopefully. The only downside is they were relatively expensive.

August 08, 2015

This face paint is easy to work with and comes with a book of ideas. Just a bit of water and you can create wonderful designs on your kids faces. We have lots of skin problems in our family and have never had any allergic reactions. The glitter that comes in the kit is a wet product that you can not put on to your design or it will smug. So just don't or you will have a big mess. Other than that I love the strong colours and how long it lasts. My girls have been known to sleep with it on, just a little touch up and a way we go again.

leikle added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

yriljia added a new review for
    EOS Lip Balm baby blue

Vickidisco added a new review for
    Live Clean (baby) Cream

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Reality Guilty Pleasure TV

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding