So Susan illuminateur Reviews
#168 in Concealer

June 30, 2017

Handy Product

As Kookai mentioned below, this luminizer and brightening base is a double-sided product with a concealer stick on one end and a copper shimmer luminizer on the other. The packaging is very secure and the product is easy to apply. I think the copper shimmer is a bit too dark for my fair skin tone, but it is a beautiful product. I really like using the concealer stick under my eyes to get rid of any darkness or discolouration. I received this in a TopBox or LuxeBox previously, and they often include products from the So Susan range. Coming in at under $20, this is a nice product that is high-end without a luxury price tag. I wish they sold some of their products in Canadian stores, but for now it's just their website and other online retailers that stock them. I probably wouldn't purchase again unless the luminizer came in a lighter shade, but I still recommend the product.

May 28, 2015

This is a dual sided product with one side being a luminizer and the other side being a brightening base. This is a great product. I use it for a concealer and the other side adds a nice shimmer. I received this in one of my beauty boxes. I use it all the time.