Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plump in Pink Out Loud Reviews
#254 in Lip Gloss

Amazing - 0

June 13, 2017

tingle mother lip plumper

I liked the tingle I got when I used the product.. I didn't like the sticky hair in the wind - so I decided to only use it once I was at a bar or inside party. I like the gloss appearance on my lips and I reapplied often. I would buy it again

August 06, 2016

Holy huge lips!!! If you can get past the stinging sensation, this is the ultimate lip plumper!!! It made my lips look huge!! I loved the color and how long the product lasted on my lips.

1.7/5

January 04, 2016

I love Soap and Glory creams and lotions, but this gloss was terrible. It was sticky and tasted horrible. Once i bought another brand i chucked it in the garbage. Nothing worse than on a windy day having to pull ur own hair out of ur gloss. Tacky. Didn't need a plumper and the tingling didn't seem to do a thing. Colour wasn't bad, only reason i kept it as long as i did.

October 16, 2015

A thin layer immediately leaves a tingly feeling on the lips.
    I slightly see a difference in the fullness of my lips though.

The colour is very pretty, the scent is light and fruity. The packaging makes application a breeze.